this crazy nigga

camilla's pov:

I think to myself like I thought he had to go to work.I open the door and asked I thought u had to be home for work.Daniel says yeah i do i just went and got some clothes to come back and sleep with you.ummm ok.daniel is like yeah and who car is that out there.i say a friend.daniel says is it a boy or a girl.thats when Kyle comes over and introduces himself to Daniel.daniel is grimming Kyle like a mofo. I say I'll be back and drag Daniel upstairs and tell him that Kyle is my friend I've known since we were in diapers. Daniel say ok through his stuff in my room and we go downstairs into the living room.we all get hungry and i send Daniel on the kitchen to get us some popcorn,and candy then he calls Kyle in their.its been a long time and they ain't came back in here yet. I go to see what's going on and Daniel is holding a gun to kyles head and telling him he better not try nothing with me because im his. I walk all the way in and yell DANIEL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU,YOU CRAZY ASS NIGGA WHAT YOU DID WAS TOTALY UNNECESSARY.then Isabella comes in and says what the hell is going on and i said Daniel crazy as just threatened Kyle with a gun to his head.isabella looks at Daniel in disgusting way we get Kyle and go back to the living room.we talk about the situation and then he leaves saying hell call me in the morning.here cones Daniel talking bout dome oh u cheating on me now with some lightskin nigga. Im like Daniel please dont fucking start.i bump pass him to get upstairs,and he pulls me back and grabs my arm tight.i yank free of his hold and sock him right in his shit.then we started fighting.then Isabella jumped in.after an hour and a half we stop tired as hell and i say we done now cuz im sleepy.we all say yeah and proceed to our room and showers then to our beds...