........???.........???...

the next morning

camilia's pov: i get up and did my usual hygiene thing,put on some clothes and went downstairs to make breakfast.as im finishing up on breakfast isabella comes downstairs and like ummmmhhmmm(clearing my throat)and she was like what,im like youkn ow what im talking about.we laughed and i asked where's meek.she laughed and said where i left him in the bed.girl go tell hik to get some breakfast,she went and got him then i went back to my room.i seen my phone had a missed call and a text from daniel.i looked at the text and it said hey can we meet at red lobster to talk,i replied sure what time. he sent back what about 5:00.i ok and went to my closet to pick out someting to wear.i picked out a purple fringe shirt with black fringe shirt and  black,blue,and white griffies.i got dressed,went out to my car and headed to red lobster.i parked my car and walked in. i seen him at a table near the door.i went and sat at his table.he reached to give me a hug,i let him it felt so good to hug him again.we started talking about trying to get back together. i agreed but to take it slow.we orderd food,but i got mines to take out. he finished his food and he walked me to my car.he gave me a hug and a kisd on the cheek,and said hell text me later. i got home and meek was gone,isabella was sitting in the living room.she said i hope u brought me some food.im like girll,i told her yeah and put the food in the fridge.i went to ny room got in the shower,put on sleeping clothes. i had two msgs,one from daniel and one from kyle.i read kyle's first it said:could he come over im like sure.he said ok,then i read daniel's and it said wyd.i said laying down.he said oh ok ,then kyle text and said he was outside.i texted him back and told him when bella let him in to come to my room.he said ok. a few minutes later he was walking up my stairs.he came in my room and laid beside me.

when kyle laid beside me,he  kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me.i turned to him and he kissed me passonately.next thing i knew was he was on top of me striping both our clothes off.this was the first time kyle and i had sex.it felt different. after a while we finished and went to bed. i woke in the am before he did and make breakfast for everybody that was still there.my bestfriend came downstairs like what u so happy

about,im like what are u talking about she straight faced me and i gave up and told her me and kyke had sex.she said and,i told her it felt different it was a spark  idk it just felt amazing.

Camilla's pov: i went to take kyle some breakfast but he was in the shower.i decided to get in too.once i got in he was getting out.i told him that his breakfast was on the dresser.he said thanks and proceeded to the bed room.15minutes pass and im getting out of the shower.i get

in my room qnd put my clothes on.i turn around an see kyle in my bad with my basketball shorts and white beater on.i said who said u could wear my clothes. he said u didnt have a problem with it when we were little,we both laughed an i put on some lotion.

{hours later}

after kyle went home daniel pulled up.he knocked on the door i opend it and he grabed me and gave me a kiss.i didnt try pulling away i let him because i miss him,and i love him.he carried me to my bedroom and laid me on the bed and we started doing the nasty.after awhile we started talking about us.a few minutes later he left. i went and got back in the shower,got out an put on a white beater and sleeping shorts.i laid down an i fell asleep.

isabella's pov: after kyle left i heard abother knock at the door and it was daniel.i didnt even bother to answer it.she let him in they kissed and went upstairs.ik what they doing i shook my head and went in the living room. as i was on my way their it was a knock at the door. i open it and its meek. he smiles and gives me a big hug and kiss. i asked him if he wanted to go to my room to watch grown 2,he said yeah.once we got to my room he grabed mr and kissed me pationately.he laid me on the bed. next thing i felt was something sharp insert me,it hurted for a few minutes.then he started to go a little faster and it felt soo good i was screaming and moaning(yessssssss ahh fuckkkkkk).after a while he was done.we went and showerd.afterwards,i got out and put some clothes on. we got in the bed and cuddled.