Chapter 26

Hayley's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to find that everyone else was already awake and I had slept in. I stumbled out of my room and managed to make myself some toast. It was only until I was actually eating the toast did I realise that no one was here. "What the hell...?" I thought out loud. "Where is everyone?"

I put my plate in the sink and went out the front. There was a huge tour bus blocking my view and before I could comprehend what was happening, I heard a voice yell "She's awake!" then Jordan jumped out of the bus to hug me and say good morning. "Is this the tour bus?" I asked excitedly. "No this is party bus!" Jordan said sarcastically. I shot him a glare and ran onto the bus. I was still in my pyjamas and I didn't realise until I heard Oli snickering. "Nice outfit HayHay." He smirked. "Shut it Sykes." I flipped him off and ran towards the bunks.

I chose my bunk and went back to Lee's house to put my suitcase in the bus. "So what do you guys think?" Matt Nicholls asked. "I like it!" Jess smiled. Everyone agreed an I just smiled and nodded. The kitchen was kinda small, but I'm not complaining. I went to the mini fridge and saw that it was full of monsters. I grabbed a can and headed to my bunk. I opened the suitcase and chose an outfit for the day. I chose an oversized ACDC shirt and black tights with the red boots Jess gave me. I went into the bathroom of the bus and had a quick shower.

After my shower I threw my wet tangled hair up in a messy bun and applied some eyeliner. I went to get dressed and when I slipped on my tights the cool fabric felt good against my stinging thigh. I slipped on my red boots and went outside where the guys were having a drink and Jess had a can of monster. I opened my can and joined them. "We're leaving for the first venue in Brisbane in about 8 hours." Jordan said. I noticed Jess pulling out her phone and checking the time. It was 2:00pm. "Wanna go to the mall or something for our last day here?" Jess asked me.

I nodded and felt a huge smile grow on my face. "LET'S GO TO HOT TOPIC!" I jumped up and down feeling a sudden rush of energy, probably from the monster. Jess smiled wide and nodded her head. "Let's go!" Oli said, grabbing his keys. Everyone squeezed into Lee's car and Oli drove us to the mall. Jess and I went to Hot Topic while the guys went to go get pizza. We bought a whole bunch of band merch and new bracelets and stuff. Jess paid for it all using Oli's credit card. "So are you and Oli together yet?" I asked, sipping my monster can.

"He still hasn't asked me. I don't think he will to be honest." Jess looked down and then took a drink of her monster. She threw the empty can in a nearby bin. "I wanna dye my hair." I said randomly. Jess's eyes grew wide and she had a shocked expression on her face. "W-Why?" She stuttered. I shrugged. "I've been wanting to dye my hair a bright purple colour for a while now but I was never allowed." Jess nodded. "Let's go buy you some hair dye than!" She announced, looping my arm in hers and pulling me towards a gothic looking shop.

A/N: short chapter right now , sorry guys. only bc I'm trying to make the next one really long. Also , I'm in Australia and there is no Hot Topic here , but let's all just pretend there is because I WANT ONE!!! anyways enjoy x

~ Lola💕