Chapter 30

Hayley's P.O.V

Tay excitedly jumped out of her seat and smiled wide after a long conversation about her band. I feel like I've known her all my life already, because I basically know her and Jess's life stories. "You guys have to meet the band!!" she threw her arms around both Jess and I and continued to smile. "Right now?" Jess giggled. I smiled slightly as Tay nodded her head and pulled us towards the door. "Yeah come on!" she urged. We arrived back at the venue and Tay lead us towards her tour bus. "We've got just enough time to meet the band, and then go watch the rest of BMTH's set." she said. We stepped into the bus and Jess and I both stood awkwardly in the lounge room, waiting for Tay to gather her band. "BOYS! IN THE LOUNGE ROOM, NOW!" she called down towards the bunks. Gradually, four boys headed into the lounge room and then unintentionally lined up in front of us.

"Okay. Hayley, Jess? This is Jordan Eckes; he plays guitar and sometimes sings." Tay pointed at the first boy, who had messy, light brown hair and brown eyes. "Hey." he smiled and hugged us both. I blushed a little when he hugged me, he was cute. "This is Mike." Tay pushed forward the next boy, with dark brown hair and glasses. "Hi." he smiled. Wow, he's cute too. "Next, this is Rob." Tay continued on. Rob had a strip of blonde in his hair, and also wore glasses. "Nice to meet you both." he smiled. Jess and I both nodded and smiled back. "Last; Cameron!" Tay giggled.

Cameron stepped forward and greeted us with a polite "Hello." before pulling us both into a tight hug. Cameron had dark, messy hair and thick eyebrows. I noticed Jess was blushing after he released us from his hug. I nudged her and winked and she giggled and gently pushed my face away. "Guys, this is Jess; my cousin. And Hayley; Jess's.. sister?" Tay asked seriously. Jess cleared her throat then looked down at me. "Yeah. Sister." she smiled. "If she's your cousin, how did you not know that she was her sister?" Jordan pointed out. "Because I haven't seen Jess ever since I was twelve!" Tay defended. "Yeah but she's obviously not 6-10 years old Tay!" one of the other boys , Mike, said.

"Just shut up okay guys! Let's go see BMTH's set!" Tay quickly tried changing the subject and headed out the bus door. Jess and I both followed her, laughing. The guys walked behind us and we made it to see the last two songs from Bring Me The Horizon. After they finished, Jess and I excused ourselves and headed backstage with our passes to see the guys. "Hey, you's made it!" Oli said happily, hugging Jess. "Ew. You're all sweaty. Do not touch me." Jess laughed, trying to pry Oli off her. Oli just hugged her tighter, wiping his sweat all over her. "OLI!!" she screamed as if she was being murdered. "You want a hug too HayHay?" Lee held out his arms walking towards me. "TOUCH ME AND I WILL CALL THE POLICE." I shouted.

"Get her!" Matt Kean yelled, and five sweaty guys, plus a sweaty Jess all jumped on me and hugged me tight. I heard laughing coming from the staff backstage. "Oh, Oli did you tell them?" Jordan asked Oli. Oli's face lit up with sudden realisation then he turned towards Jess and I. "Phil - BMTH's manager, when I asked him if Hayley could come along, he said on one condition. You two both have to take turns at the merch tent." Oli informed. I felt excited and crushed at the same time. "Do we have to? I mean, I'd love to but... to deal with billions of fangirls pushing and shoving each other, and what if a fight breaks out? You know if they all just formed one single file line and waited their turn to buy band merch I'd be fine with it." I sighed. "Don't worry HayHay, you're not going in alone. Jess can work alone if she wants too, but I've decided that you're too small to handle that by yourself so you and Jess can work together sometimes but if Jess wants a break , then Linda has agreed to help out." he said.

"Linda?" I asked, confused. Oli said her name as if I was supposed to automatically know who she was. "Yeah, Lee's uh.. friend? You remember the chick from go karting? The one with blue hair?" Oli clicked his fingers, trying to help me remember. "Oh her! Okay." an image of the skinny, blue haired girl popped into my head. Her and Lee really seemed to like each other back at the go karting place, it's no surprise she'd be joining us on tour. "Oh but, Phil doesn't know she's going to be with us so.. keep it on the down low." He said in a hushed voice. "So are you guys done for the day or...?" Jess asked. "We're going to do a signing and then we'll be done for the day." Matt Nicholls informed. "Okay, well I kinda wanted to meet more band members.." Jess hinted. "Yeah okay. Um here's a list of bands you're allowed to meet , also make sure you let them know you're with us or they'll think you're just a couple of fan girls trying to get pictures of them in the shower." Oli joked, handing Jess a list as though he'd prepared for her to hint that she wanted to meet bands.