Mornings with leo ❤️

I woke up to the weight of a heavy arm draped across my bare abdomen.... Leo
I look across to him and smile even though he's still asleep. I carefully lift he's arm off of my belly trying my best not to wake him. I then gently place he's arm onto the spot I was recently lying down on.

I lean forward and give him a peck on the lips before turning around to head to the bathroom. Before I complete taking my first step an arm takes hold of my wrist and gently pulls me back.

"come back to bed baby" he's eyes are still closed but he's groggy voice fills the silence of the room. I steal a glimpse of he's muscular chest and toned abs before answering.

"Leo it's 10pm sweety" . "So" he plainly answers. "So Thiago will be awake any second now". "He'll be alright " he answers pulling back into bed. I place my head on he's chest and inhale he's scent as he runs his fingers up and down my back.

"Hmmmmm " he sings staring at the ceiling. "What is it? "I asked amused by he's behavior." I can really get used to this."he answers. " you wake up next to me everyday babe."
"Yeah, but it's so unreal, damn I'm a lucky man."

"Hell yeah you are". I sing jumping out of bed and running downstairs, leaving Leo unamused in bed.

Thiago isn't awake yet so I decide to make myself a cup of coffee.

Whilst the water is boiling I stand by the counter staring at my wedding ring and twirling it around my finger. It's been two years and it feel so new.

Interrupting my moment I feel very familiar arms wrap around my waist and a chin placed on my shoulder

The mysteriously romantic man (Leo) twirls me around and starts to kiss my neck, down to my collarbone then back up to my lips

The mysteriously romantic man (Leo) twirls me around and starts to kiss my neck, down to my collarbone then back up to my lips. I have to stop him before this turns into somthing naughty.

"Amor that's enough" I answer between giggles, " not now " and gently push him off

"Do you like me ? " he asks pouting and looking all innocent. " I married you " I answer with a slight smirk. "As a friend ? " he challenges, he's smirk growing aswell. "As a best friend", I answer now full on smirking.

He seems defeated by our kitchen brawl and as I'm about to point out he's loss,he brings somthing up. "I challenge you to a different game?" He's sly smile growing again. "And what might that be oh Leo " I ask interested.
"I beat you at a game of Fifa and you come to bed with me?"

"And if you loose?" I question wanting to know my side. "Errr... You can tell the boys you kicked my ass at ball." ...game on..

We are both very very focused on the game because the score it 1-1 and it's the 80th minute. Leo's eyes are glued to the screen. He really must want me to cuddle with him😉

---

"You cheated babe!" Leo protests throwing he's arms in the air. I giggle at the sight. "That wasn't cheating amor! Just tactics. "

"You placed your hand on my crotch!!! What do you think I'd do ". "That shouldn't bother you!" I say between laughs. "Whatever babe " he says whilst stomping upstairs like a 4 year old.
My baby is so cute I think to myself❤️

I stay downstairs for a bit. I didn't mind going up with him, I just needed to tell his bros about the win, so evil I know.😊besides , I was gonna go up anyway.

After half an hour of going through my Instagram feed , I decide to go upstairs and check on Leo, only to find the cutest things ever.

I take a picture of of them and put it on my Instagram

Caption :
I love my boys ❤️👪

Before jumping into bed with them❤️

----
⚽️⚽️⚽️

I'm so sorry this is horrible, I just had no ideas 😭 don't let that stop you from reading though. I'll do another soon lovies❤️
Castiels_Pancake