Ozil

Mesut took you to go see fireworks at a local get together

Mesut took you to go see fireworks at a local get together. Loads of people were there, quite a few of them being celebrities.

It was getting dark and everyone was now waiting for the fireworks to begin.

You were too busy thinking about the cara issue that you forgot to bring a jacket, and it was getting chili fast!

Mesut was wearing a hoodie only because he spilt a chocolate milkshake on himself earlier.

You wanted to ask him for it but you didn't want random people staring at his bare chest!
Hell you were freezing !! And the glazes didn't matter at the moment.

"Mesut can I borrow your hoo-.."

"Omg mesut I missed you, I didn't know you were gonna be here." Cara came from nowhere, cutting you off and standing between you and mesut. Not bothering you acknowledge you.

She wrapped her arms around him and pecked his cheek, then starting caressing him(wtf) but he seemed very uncomfortable.

"I missed you and this, so much mesi " cara spoke kissing his neck and glancing at you.

You'd had enough of her!

You turned on your heels ready to walk away before you felt somthing fluffy on you shoulders and back.

Mesut had pushed cara aside, removed he's hoodie and placed it you. Leaving him shirtless.

He then put his arm over your shoulder and faced cara.

"It's so good to see you again cara! ". Mesut said.

"Who'd you come with? Because I'm here with my girlfriend." He said putting emphasis on the word girlfriend.

Mesut then turned to you and zipped up his hoodie that you were wearing and started rubbing up and down your back.
"Feeling better babe?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Before you could answer you heard the crowd start to count down.

3....2...1

Suddenly mesut turns to you and kisses you oh so passionately!

The kiss lasted about 12seconds before he pulled away.

"I love you so damn much baby" mesut said rubbing your cheek.

He once again turned to cara.

" i hope you enjoy the rest of you night cara, it was so good seeing you again."