Marc

Marc took you to a carnival after his game

Marc took you to a carnival after his game. The two of you went on so many rides and played so many games together.

He was totally in love with you that night. He would randomly stop to just kiss you.

You had the Amber problem bugging you at the back of your mind, but you just pushed it off because well, it didn't matter at the moment.

"Ohh let's play this " Marc said grabbing your hand and pulling you to a basketball game. You simply had to shoot hoops.

Marc paid the guy and the balls started loading in. There were about ten.

You didn't understand when Marc was trying to do because the only ball he could handle was a soccer ball with his feet. He absolutely sucked at hoops.

Marc asked you to hold onto his phone and wallet whilst he got ready to... Whatever he was trying to do.

Before he throw the first ball his phone dinged and the screen come on with a message from Amber flashing in your face.

Marc leaned towards his phone to see who it was.

"What the hell is wrong with her !! I've blocked her twice now" Marc said looking at you.

"I'm not stupid and don't lie ! " you shouted back crossing your arms across your chest.

Marc then took his phone from you and unlocked it in your face. He went to his Instagram and unfollowed Amber and blocked her.

He did the same for every other app.

" IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He shouted at the top of his voice getting a lot of people's attention.

Before you could answer he turned around and picked up a ball.
"Watch, I'm gonna prove it" he said throwing the first ball.
--

Marc ended up scoring one and not winning anything for you.

He then took out $50 from his pocket and bought you a white fluffy teddy that read babygirl.

He got on one knee and handed it to you smiling wide.

"This teddy may be cheesy compared to you winning my heart.."❤️