Antoine

Antoine had taken you to go see the Hollywood sign right at the top

Antoine had taken you to go see the Hollywood sign right at the top. The two of you had been walking for a while now.

He was leading and you were walking behind him holding his hand.

You were exhausted when you got to the top, both mentally and physically. Antoine seemed to be fine because he was used to all the fitness stuff.

"Tired babe?" Antoine asked you. You were fit but this was uphill all the way!

"Duhh!" You answered rolling your eyes.

He just chuckled at your childishness.

"Antoine is Scarlett coming to your game this weekend ?" You asked with your arms around his neck and biting your lip.

"I don't know why she thinks she can just show up to my games like that! We're not together for fucks sake!" Antoine cursed looking annoyed.

"But Anto don't you still love her , or miss her" you asked biting your lip even harder suppressing tears.

"No! No way, I'm in love with you babe"

"Aaa-I don't believe you" you stuttered looking down.

Suddenly Antoine goes down on one knee in front of you with a small box in his hands.

You place your hand over your mouth with shock

"It's a promise ring. I'm promising you my heart, my soul , my mind , my everything. You are my everything, and I want peace of mind knowing that you'll always be mine. I want to grow old with you, I want you to be the mother of my children."

Antoine then places the diamond ring on your finger. As he's standing up he places his hands under you bum and lifts you up and kisses you passionately (picture above)

Castiels_Pancake