A scene with my favourite song playing in the background

And almost a month later, Zebra returns, with her favourite hymn/ Christmas Carol- Lo, He comes with clouds descending.

I'll not beat about the Bush, and try and get back into uploading more often.

Dreckly Doodles,

Z xx

Lo, he comes with clouds descending,

once for favored sinners slain;

thousand, thousand saints attending

swell the triumph of his train.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

God appears on earth to reign.

2. Every eye shall now behold him,

robed in dreadful majesty;

those who set at naught and sold him,

pierced and nailed him to the tree,

deeply wailing, deeply wailing, deeply wailing,

shall the true Messiah see.

3. The dear tokens of his passion,

still his dazzling body bears;

cause of endless exultation

to his ransomed worshippers;

with what rapture, with what rapture, with what rapture,

gaze we on those glorious scars!

4. Yea, Amen! Let all adore thee, high on thy eternal throne; Saviour, take the power and glory,

claim the kingdom for thine own.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Everlasting God, come down!

***********

YouTube is an odd place. One minute, you can be happily surfing the random videos that pop up, and the next- well, it can change everything.

Daniel wasn't really paying attention to what he was watching. It had been one of those days, and now all he wanted to do was waste away his evening, stalking his hometown on YouTube.

There were hundreds of videos of places with the same name, or with a bunch of random people filming sign posts.

He flicked further down the list, until he came to a video with thousands of views. The thumbnail image was of his local church. He hadn't been then since he was a child, and didn't really care to either. But he had nothing better to do, and so he clicked it, and waited for it to load.

"Sybil Walters, Lo, He Comes, Carol Service at St Catherine's Church."

The grey dotted circle when around and around, and Daniel was getting rather fed up with it all.

This had better be worth it. He thought, as he turned the volume up, wedged his earphones further into his ears, and noticed how dark his room had become. The only light came from the screen of his computer, and as the buffering sign disappeared, and was replaced with a title, even that light faded.

The church was in complete darkness, except for one candle, burning brightly at the back of the church. It was handheld, but the holder was hidden from sight.

The flame flickered, as the mystery candleholder opened her mouth, beginning the time-worn advent hymn of her own accord, her voice soaring over the high notes, and growing with the passion of the words she proclaimed.