Park day

Shadow awoke the next morning to sound of a brief whimpering. He went and saw sonic silently sobbing in his sleep. "He must be having a nightmare, don't worry, shadow's here." Shadow picked up the cub and hugged him tight. Then he cradled him and soon sonic was calmed down. He put sonic back in his crib and went downstairs to make himself some coffee. By the time he had finished drinking his coffee sonic had woken up.

He brought sonic downstairs and put him on the couch. "Aba aba! Ba aba! Aba!" Sonic sonic in a happy voice. "Sonic what's up little guy?" Sonic looked up at shadow and smiled a happy smile. Shadow then went and got a toy from Sonic's room. He then made it dance around in front of sonic and made a fake voice and said "Hello sonic! I'm beary and I love you." Shadow said in a child like voice. Sonic giggled and hugged the toy.

After making breakfast fore the both of them shadow decided to take sonic to the park to play with some other children. Shadow made sure sonic had some clean clothes on and put sonic in a stroller. Shadow also brought some extra diapers, a change of clothes for sonic, two sandwiches, three bottles of milk, and some other things like toys for sonic.

Shadow called up rouge and asked her she would like to come along. She said yeah and that she would meet them at the park. Shadow then pushed the stroller to the park and he saw rouge waving at him. "Hey, glad you came." He said to her. She smiled a bit and then said "Looks like someone has been having a good day."
Shadow nodded his head and put sonic in the sandbox to play. He watched as sonic played with three other children.

After awhile though shadow brought sonic in for a break. Shadow and rouge ate the sandwiches while sonic had one of the bottles of milk. Shadow and rouge drank the other two bottles and watched sonic drink his bottle. "So shadow, what's it like to be a father?" She asked him. "It's nice, he looks up to me, he keeps me company, it's a good feeling." Rouge  nodded.

After sonic finished his bottle shadow put him back in sand box to play some more. Sonic made a sand castle and a bunch of children began to mess with it. "Aba aba ba aba gaga ga!" Sonic was yelling at the children who were tearing his beloved creation apart. They got mad so they threw sand in Sonic's face and continued to tear it apart. Sonic tried brushing the sand off of him but it didn't work so well and he got sand in his eyes and mouth. He broke and did the first thing that came to his mind which was crying.

Shadow was talking when sonic started crying. Shadow ran over and gave the other babies nasty glares. The children were frightened and gave scared screams and began crying. The parents came over and yelled at him. "Control your kids! They threw sand in my son's face and ruined his sand castle." The other parents began to scream at shadow. "You idiot! Why would you do that to our kids!" The next comment they made made shadow very angry. "We should could social services and tell them how he treats kids, then we'll see how long he has that poor baby." Shadow felt furious. "How dare you say that! My son is all I have! I love him so much it hurts when I'm not with him!" Shadow then formed a chaos spear. "No one is going to take him from me! No one!" Rouge ran in front of him and blocked the people. "Shadow it's okay! Calm down!"
Shadow couldn't take it and screamed at the people and said awful things about their children. The woman was crying while the man wanted to fight but rouge wouldn't allow it.

A officer then came over and put hand cuffs on shadow and lead him to the police car. "I'm sorry sir..." The officer said while helping shadow Into the car. Soon they began to drive away while rouge was left behind. Shadow saw a worker from social services take sonic. "Sonic... I've failed you..." Rouge was watching them drive away trying to hold back her tears.

What will happen to sonic? Shadow? Will they be torn apart or will something or someone be able to keep them together.