Chapter Three - Some call me the Warg Queen. Poppycock

"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor" I sat at the end of the semi-circle of people as Lord Elrond spoke, Isha was behind me, hiding in a bush with Sam, the small blonde Hobbit as I did not want her to be harmed by the council.

"Middle Earth stands on the brink of destruction, none can escape it..." I zoned out glancing at the faces of those around me.

Gandalf the Grey, Strider the Ranger, a man from Gondor sitting on one side, several dwarves on the other and many elves in the middle, I found my eyes resting on a blonde elf, as if sensing my gaze he turned.

'Oh Valar' I thought 'Not him, anyone but him' I turned my gaze to the Hobbit, Frodo, standing by the pedestal, he placed the ring upon it, the gathering rumbled, the Gondorian man leant forward, Isha, sensing my discomfort stood behind me, still hidden in the bush, growling.

"Dina" (Be silent) I said softly.

Legolas's head snapped towards me, confusion flickered over his face, Isha grew silent but remained standing in the bush. A snarl perched precariously over her teeth.

"It is a gift, a gift to the foes of Gondor. Why not use this ring?" The man stood as Frodo sat "Long has my father the steward of Gondor kept the forces of Mordor at bay, by the blood of our people are your lands kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy, let us use it against him" He declared.

"You cannot wield it, none of us can, the One Ring answers to Sauron alone, it has no other master" Strider growled back still in his seat.

"And what would a Ranger know of this matter" The blonde man retaliated, this wasn't going to end well.

Legolas stood "This is no mere Ranger. He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn, you owe him your allegiance" The man looked between Legolas and Str... Aragorn shock on his face.

"Aragorn, this is Isildur's heir?" The man asked, I shook my head laughing silently, males are so petty.

"And heir to the throne of Gondor" Legolas hissed

"Havo dad Legolas" Aragorn said dismissing the title with a wave of his hand.

"Gondor has no king, Gondor needs no king" The nasty man said, I stopped my train of thought, I was thinking like a wolf.

"Aragorn is right, we cannot use it" Gandalf said settling the argument.

"You have only one choice, the ring must be destroyed" Lord Elrond said bringing us back to the problem at hand

"What are we waiting for?" Asked a red headed dwarf, he picked up his axe and with a war cry he smashed his axe over the ring, the axe smashed, and shards flew towards me, cutting my finger and embedding itself into my flesh, I pulled it out and flung it to the ground.

"The ring cannot be destroyed Gimli, son of Gloin, by any craft we here possess" Lord Elrond spoke. I looked up.

Gimli.

Son of Gloin.

Gloin.

I knew that name.

The company

I zoned out, only to be brought back by a giant argument, Isha whined looking at me from my side, wanting to join in, I patted her head comfortingly, then sent her back to the bush and watched putting hands over my ears as the loudness became overwhelming.

They all fell silent, however when Frodo said something, I uncovered my ears "I will take the ring to Mordor. Though I do not know the way" Frodo declared.