Chapter 2: We Like To Party

Leila (POV)

Chapter 2

 I sneaked out the backdoor and met Adrianna out front...there she was with her loud ghetto ass friends.

Adrianna looked at me

Adrianna: Leila, why TF do you have a dog? Where did you get it from?

Me: Uh I'll explain later but are we going or what?

Adrianna: what are you gonna do with a dog at a party?

Me: I wasn't planning on going to this party anyway so why not?

Adrianna: *sighs* whatever come on, you just better not let Mommy Dearest see her....

Me: uh its a he, his name is Prince and yeah sure thing

I hopped in the back with Prince and Mala and Kay Kay stared at me with blank faces, like the dog was going to rip their weave out. God....these girls are crazy. They were loud the whole way there, I had to cover poor Prince's ears. They were blasting Chris Brown "Strip" the whole way there. It was late and dark. Adrianna was even speeding, again. When we arrived to the house I could already see kids drinking, and the loud music from far away. Adrianna parked the car.

I hopped out the car with Prince. He didn't want me to let him down so I carried him in my arms. Poor puppy. Before I knew it Adrianna and her ghetto friends were running across the lawn in glee with their sparkling high heals, and their short dresses. I walked behind them, the wet grass making my concords squeaky. I could smell the alcohol in the air, the cigarette smoke everywhere...teen were even getting high.....I lost Adrianna and the rest and as I made my way inside. I could hear music and cheering, a band was playing, I wasn't sure who though. I carried Prince and looked for place to get something to drink without alcohol in it. I walked in the kitchen to see La La and her boyfriend Issa practically eating each others faces on the kitchen counter. She didn't even notice me, I walked slowly past them. I looked behind. Issa picked her up and carried her to what looked like the stairs. Uh-OH......

I looked in the fridge which had been completely raided and managed to find some clean water for Prince and I. I closed the fridge and noticed Prince was gone. SHIT. I panicked. I couldn't find him.

Me: Prince??? PRINCE!!!? Boy where are you?

The loud music must have scared him....

I finally spotted him...in the arms of some boy...some boy with a curly fro...

"PRINCE!!!" come here boy!" I called out

Prince jumped out of the boys arms and ran over to me. I picked him up as he licked my nose.

The curly fro boy walked over to me. He had dark shades on. Pierced eyes, small lips and was absolutely gorgeous, a total pretty boy. I looked down. He licked his lips. He looked at me

"Guess he is your dog, huh?" he said

"Umm yeah hahahah it is" I replied

"Cool, I love Yorkies, they are my favorite dogs...." and I can I remember was he blabbing on and all about Yorkies and dogs and stuff. I just nodded everytime he asked me something. It was so hard to focus around him. I don't even know who he is.

"So whats her name?" he asked

"Huh?" I said

"Whats her name?" he asked

"Oh his name is Prince"I replied

"Why TF does everyone think Prince is a girl" I thought

"Cool, my name is actually the same, well my name is Princeton people call me Prince for short." he said