Chapter 11: A Love Letter That Says I Adore You Part 1

Mindless Fairytale-Chapter 11

A Love Letter That Says I Adore You  Part 1

______________________________________________________________________________

*Leila's POV*

The whole ride to my Uncle's House, Princeton and I were talking....it was one of the deepest conversations we had so far. We were laughing, in the car. And Princeton looked into my eyes like he always does, but he looked at me differently. I don't know maybe I was laughing too hard and plus Princeton wwas driving. Princeton didn't even seem like a 16 year old in my eyes and I was pretty sure I didn't seem like 14-year old in his eyes.We finally pulled up to my Uncle's House. I felt bad the fight Adrianna and I had earlier today was terrible. I had to call her. I wasn't sure if she was back home or still with Diggy but I had to call her to figure out. I looked to Princeton.

"I'll be right back"

"Ok I won't go anywhere"

I smiled. And I walked up to the house. Everything over my Uncle's house was messed up. Only God knows where La La and Tamira could be...and Adrianna and I have been running around with our boyfriends, while our Uncle is sick in the bed and my crazy Step-Aunt has been harrassing us. I guess she was getting too high or too drunk to even notice that we were gone. And thats just half the story. I walked up to the back of the house and climbed up the white bars up to my room. I got used to the little things poking at me, luckily my window was open, I thought it was locked. I climbed up...in the house and to my surprise...Adrianna was sitting in my room on my bed. 

Me: Adrianna?

Adrianna: Lili!

Me: ....hey look I am sorry for everything..but what are you doing here?

Adrianna: Dig had some promo to do and stuff...he is working on his third album...you know

Me: oh well I mean thats good, but Adri I am sorry for everything

Adrianna: its good

Me: who's even here?

Adrianna: well Mommy Dearest is at work at the strip club or pornstar shoot....whatever she does and our Uncle is safe in the hospital?

Me: HOSPITAL?

Adrianna: don't worry he is fine, I took him there. Mommy Dearest dumb ass didn't give him his medicine and I always do and I haven't been here to take care of him...I am so stupid

Me: Adri, we both need to be here to care for him, I was kind of MIA too.

Adrianna: yeah but I don't expect you to take the blame too for my own responsibilities.

Me: I know but now that I live here, I have too.

Adrianna: hahaha if you say so and by the way they let go RJ...

Me: they did? how? why?

Adrianna: I don't know the details but you should talk to him, oh and even better news  Terrance I think got arrested from what Tamira was blabbing on about apparently it was a drug-related charge and I think thats why they let RJ go, and Terrance is arrested.

Me: well at least he would be there for a while, not forever but...

Adrianna: you know Lili....I know everything is bad now...but I can't wait to graduate High School and go to college and make something out of myself...I keep telling Dig that and it seems like only him and you believe in me.