Chapter 13: A Love Letter That Says I Adore You Part 2

Mindless Fairytale- Chapter 13

A Love Letter That Says I Adore You

 Leila (POV)

It was quiet, The thunder started to rumble. I could feel the rain in the air. Diamond and I began talking, about our lives, trying to put pieces together, but in all our lives WERE completely different and were two different worlds, and my world was irrelevant to hers.

 Diamond lives in East LA, in one of those gated community homes and her life?? Completely perfect. Her Father? Is a big time movie director and producer and her mother works for a record company and for Vogue magazine. Which is completely amazing. Diamond has 6 siblings, 2 sisters, 4 brothers. She told me all of their names, but she's the second oldest. She's 15 just like me.. She told me about this girl group she is auditioning for in a couple weeks and how she has been training for that and if not she might have her own TV show on Disney or Nick. Did I mention she is perfect? She has a boyfriend too. He is a rapper. I couldn't help but laugh. Diamond had everything that she could possibly want and her life was perfect. Like I said. But after she got done telling me about her life, and after the many times I told her how perfect it was, for some reason Diamond started crying. She hated her life, she complained about it. She said she wants to be normal, she doesn't want to do what her parents are making her do, she is sick of it. Typical, Diamond was a spoiled bitch. Any girl would be lucky to trade places with her, even me, well actually no. My life may suck but I have Adrianna right by my side. And I have Princeton, who has made me feel better even more.

 "enough about my life, hows yours like?" Diamond sniffled.

 I told Diamond that I'm from NYC. How my mom made me come stay with my sick Uncle, crazy ass step-aunt, slutty cousins and Adrianna. I kind of told her how busy my mom is. How crazy my aunt is. How my life kind of changed coming here, how everything is bad for me, all of the drama and how I don't mind because I have Adri and her friends, and I have my boyfriend. I called Princeton my boyfriend which he is, but I did not want to mention who he was. I didn't really know Diamond and you know, besides I don't know her boyfriend's name either.

Diamond: your life isn't all that bad Leila. I like it, it's normal

Me: what normal teenage girl has a crazy ass gold digging Aunt?

 Diamond: hahahaha you'd be surprised

Leila: I guess,

Diamond: we'll I better get going, I have to find my boyfriend, get home, but we definitely need to keep in touch, what's your number?

 Me: yeah yeah of course.

 I pulled out my iPhone and we exchanged numbers.

 Diamond: cool we should meet up sometime, but Leila?

 Me: yeah?

Diamond: do me a favor?

 Me: yeah?

 Diamond: can we keep this a secret, my parents don't know that I know I'm adopted and you know

 Me: yeah don't worry, I won't tell a soul, it's kind of weird explaining to my family that I have a clone anyway.

 Diamond: hahahaha shut up your my clone chica, but I'll text you sometime, you know so we can figure this out I guess.

 Me: yeah of course.

 Diamond: I guess this means we are sisters now.

 Me: twin sisters

 Diamond: well I love ya sis, hahahah bye I'll text you