First day

So, It's monday and fisrt day being a teacher. I hope class mates would be okay with insane teacher of I am being.

He thinks while fixing his tie with grin, but let out nervous sighs.

After few minutes he went to his car and drove off in school. Parks his car there and get out from his car and close car with keys.

He sighs again nervously. By every step forward to school doors he was more nervous, but trying to calm down by positive mind.

Why people are looking at me? D-do i look fat in my suit?! Oh jeez, just be calm Evan It would be fine.

" Are you okay Mr. Teacher? " Asked random girl who walks to him asking him.

" Yes, thank you for asking " He smiled politely at girl. Finally he calmed down, not thinking that he is way to 'different' just because no -one had chance to see him, till he came at place.

" A-are you Mr. Jennings ?? Because you seems like new teacher here " Girl asks, curiously.

" Y-yes It's me, and ... You are -? "

" - I'm from class you will teach in! " She 'jumped' in his sentence with smile.

" That's nice, I guess " He said with slight smile.

By time they talked, for 4 minutes, then girl walked off and Evan went for stuff he need to teach with.

He headed right in class, but softly nervous, but keeping his positive mind thoughts.

When he enter the class, he greet everyone.

" Hello dear class, I'm your new teacher, My name is Evan Jennings and I will teach you History of Art."

Most of people was jaw droping of his deep majestic voice, he sounds strict, but nice in same time.

||• First chaper is done ^-^ Hope ypu like and leave a coment if you want me to continue! (: •||