Maybe.. ?

It was last day before Christmas holidays.
In that day, It was free day in school, everyone were always eating something, talking. Just fun.
Evan sat there all over around girls, who were talking to him, and he tried to make them laught while drinking his coffe.
Sasha was looking for her teacher, because she wanted to give him present.
She tries still till she heard his laught. She walk there quickly to group of people.
Evan saw her and waved at her with wide smile. " Come here! Join our club ~ ! "
Sasha nodded but blushed and looks for free chair. But only free chair was right beside Evan.
She doesn't have any other choise, just she sat there and greet other girls.
She feels his hand wraping her around her hips, pulling her a bit close, and whisper to her. " Is that for me? "
Sasha looks at the box then at him. " h-how do you know it? "
" Well It's writen on letter. " He smiled, his cheeks got bit red.
" O-oh.. " she thinks for a bit, and gives it to him.
" Read a letter please.. Do not open it here "
" Secret?? "
" M-maybe? ~ " She smiled widely.
" Well then, Alright, Oh, Well I have too "
He took from his bag the bigger box than Sasha's box.
She blushed a bit redder as she didnt know it that he would bye her/ give her something.
" Open it home " He smiled.
Sasha nodded. She looks if someone was looking, so she quickly kissed Evan's cheek as thank you.
Evan wide eyen looks at Sasha but keep smiling.

Woah okay, I didn't expect that al all, but as meaning thank you it's nice. I feel weird still, but happy for it.

It's normall again, to meet her trought holidays this time? Its just second time, and I feel like I'm best friend with her already.

" Hey! , Where are you? I'm waiting infront your house "

Evan is waiting for her right infront of house. It's been 3 days, that day are meeting throught holidays.

" Evan! Quickly run away ! ~ " Evan gasped on not expecting yell from Sasha. But even she said to run, he didnt move but Sasha runned to him and slides on ice that was on sidewalk.

Evan without thinking catched her before she felt on floor.
He hugged her.
" Are you alright? " Evan asked as he give smile on her, hoping she is because he saved her before the fall.

" yes! Hopefully because you saved me " She gave him warm smile as sge stood up on her own feet.

"So, Are we going? "
Evan pulled off from hug when she finally stood up.

" Where exacly? "
Sasha wonder because they didnt talk about the place they will go to.

" What about order pizza and stay with me in house? I downland some brand new movies and horror movies too ~ "
They both know they /love/ horrors.

" Well hell yeah !! Its gonna be awesome ~! "
Sasha cheered up with wide smile.

Evan let our chuckle and together they walks to his house.

While they walk, Evan couldn't stop smiling. Ofcourse they talk and makes jokes about anything they saw in street.

" Cakes, clothers, Cakes? Pizza! Pizza?! "
Sasha gasped and points at shop.
" What about we will eat here?? "

Evan didnt really mind where they will eat pizza, but he nodded.
"Why nah? ~ "
Evan chuckled. " Let's go, outside is cold "

" Fine fine "
Sasha rolled eyes with soft chuckle.

//: phew im sorry its not that much as i thought it would be but later i will finish this chapter.