Dream or Reality??

Month later, Evan with his classmate got in great relationship.
Classmates started to think about nickname, how they will call him. Evan felt finally that he started to being liked, not just by his students, but with other teachers too.

" It's been month being with my students " He said to himself and standed up from his bed and stretches himself with loud yawn. 

As everyday, Evan is publicing his artworks on instagram, facebook, and like 2 weeks ago his own page.

By months, Evan had nickname ; Daddy of Art
Because when he is showing the church or any of building, that sketch looks really great, even its just sketch.

He notice by time one girl, who was paying attention on him, every day, answer the tasks. But she act normally.

Girls P.OV. ~

I know I don't need my teacher to private teach me, but i guess I will ..love to be with him, close. ~

Another day, another chance, right? I will ask him that after class hours.

Anyway, My name is Sasha.

It's after class hours. Sasha went to doors and knocked on doors.

Evan opened doors and a bit suprised looked by twice blink. But smiled.

" Hello Sasha, Can i help you? "

" Hello Mr Teacher, I was about to ask if ... You would have time, i would like to have private teaching? I would like to prepare for final exam of History of art?..." Sasha said shyly but nervous a bit, worried that he won't have time.

" Well, I will see, But I think I will have time"
He gave her warm smile.

" Really? Thank you Mr. Teacher! "

" Heh It's alright I will like to help "

" Uhm Well- "

" When do you end school in Friday? "
Evan asks.

" In 2:10pm "

" Good so, what about 2:45 ? "

" It's okay i will wait here in that time right? "

" Yes "

She nodded in agreement and then says few words and then says goodbye as she walked off.

||• Thank you for reading my first chapter , Hope you like another one ^•^ •||

❤school love ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें