The Met and the Flirt

You walked out of the portal curiously, alerted and ready for anything. You tighten Papyrus's scarf tighter on your neck while you walk. "SANS! WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN YOUR PUZZLES DONE YET?!" You walked ahead and saw a Papyrus in red and black body armor and boots while, you saw yourself in an red and black jacket, wearing some collar. "Sorry boss... I-it just slipped my mind... that isn't a pun..." Sans whimpered, putting his hands in his pockets. You stayed back until your soul was turned blue, "Let me go!" You yelled, seeing Sans lifting you higher. "WHO ARE YOU? I, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS DOES NOT RECOGNIZED SUCH A CUTE SKELETON!" Papyrus said, holding what seemed to be a bone sword. Your cheek bones blushed (f/c) as you said "(Y/N)."

-Later-

You stood against the wall as you tried to take this all in. You whimpered in the pain your ribcage felt, the cut from that darn knife was still there. "Hey (Y/N), wanna head to Grillby's? I'll pay for it." Sans said, opening the door a bit. "N-no thanks... Maybe next time..." You sighed, Sans shrugged and walked out. PAPYRUS saw you sank to the floor and hugged your legs.

"I can't go to Grillby's again... Not after that damn kid..."