You... what?

You were on the couch, fixing the (jacket/hoodie) you had worn for years. Papyrus noticed and blushed at you only wearing a shirt that only covered your ribcage. You had just finished the sewing for the pockets, you flintched when Papyrus poked your (skinny/fat) ghost belly.

"What... are you doing Pap?" You asked, putting your (hoodie/jacket) and the needle and thread down. "HMM? NOTHING." Papyrus replied, poking your ghost belly more. You giggled and tried to curl up, Papyrus smiled at his discorvery and dug his fingers into your ghost belly, causing you to squeal and laugh.

"Nohohoho! Papyrus! Pleahihihihise! Heeheeheehee!" You tried to curl up tighter, it failed as Papyrus held your wrists with one hand and kept poking your ghost belly with the other. "I, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS WILL NOT STOP." Papyrus stated with a smile, you giggled and tried not to kick him.

Papyrus smile grew as he poked more areas, you laughter went up a pitch when he poked one of your ribs. "THERE IT IS~!" Papyrus chuckled, he wiggled his fingers in the spaces that surrounded the rib. You attempted to hold in your laugh, you would occasionally let out a giggle or a squeak every few minutes.

"(Y/N), CAN I PLEASE HEAR YOUR LAUGH? IT SOUNDS CUTE." Papyrus requested, you nodded and squealed when Papyrus blew into your neck. "AHAHAHAHA! PAHAHHAHAPY! PLEAHIHIHIHISE!!" You begged, Papyrus chuckled and slipped his hand under your shirt. He begined to rub the deep cut in your ribcage. You laughing soon turned into moans.

Papyrus blushed and saw your (color of magic) tounge as you panted. "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)." Papyrus purred before taking your tounge into his mouth. You blushed but, accepted his tounge war as he loomed over you. Papyrus held you up and your hands rested on his black and torn shirt, you both pulled away, panting and sweating. "We are so high right now..." You said with a slight giggle, Papyrus growled playfully and rubbed your ribcage again. You moaned and hummed in pleasure, Papyrus smiled and nuzzled your neck.

You knew for a fact, that your Papyrus would NEVER try to do this with you. Now you kinda wanted to switch aus with Sans.

The End.