"YOU CAN COOK?"

-That Night-

You were in the kitchen, preparing spaghetti that your older brother often made. You were cooking the sauce when Papyrus walked in. "YOU CAN COOK LIKE THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS?" You smiled at his question and nodded, remembering how your brother was surprised to see you cooking. "You know, dispite your fashion and your personality, you're alot like me bro... before he..." your voice trailed off as you stired the sauce, Papyrus walked over to see you frowning.

"Well... um... hey... how do you like your spaghetti?" You asked, trying to act casual. Papyrus made you put down the spoon as he turned off the stove. He putted his gloved hand on yours, you blushed and looked away. Papyrus hooked his finger under your chin and turned your head to see his concerned eyes. "(Y/N), IT'S OK TO TALK ME. JUST TELL ME." Papyrus said, before he laid a kiss on your forehead. You smiled and turned your attention towards the spaghetti. Papyrus smiled and watched you cook, often glaring at Sans who would try to take a picture. After dinner, Papyrus saw you reading (favorite book). You flintched when Papyrus kissed the side of your skull, "YOU'RE A GREAT COOK (Y/N)." Papyrus purred, before walking into his room.

"Do you wanna switch aus now?"

"Shut the f*ck up Sans!"