Questions and Answers

You yelped when you were lifted, you saw Papyrus carrying you to the couch. "(Y/N), WHAT IS TROUBLING YOU?" Papyrus asked, sitting on the couch with you in his arms. "Umm... nothing..?" You said nervously, Papyrus frowned and made you sit on his lap, facing him. "DON'T YOU TRY TO LIE TO ME (Y/N). TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG." Papyrus said sternly, you looked down and removed your (jacket/hoodie) and white with a red stain shirt. Papyrus's eyes widen to the clear and deep cut shown in your ribcage. "The damn kid did this to me over 200 times in my au. There's no need to worry." You said, feeling uncomfortable being almost nacked.

Papyrus moved his hand over the cut, seeing your cheeks go (f/c) in embarrassment. "P-papyrus... what are you doing..?" You asked, not knowing why you allowed him to trace the cut with his gloved hand. "WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS TO YOU... DOES IT HURT WHEN I TOUCH IT?" Papyrus asked, putting his hand behind your skull to put his forehead on yours. You blushed and shook your head 'no' as he carefully rubbed his gloved hand on your ribcage.

"IF YOU'RE A FEMALE SANS... DOES THAT MEAN YOU ACT LIKE HIM?" Papyrus asked, seeing a smile cross your face as he petted your ribcage. "No, not all of us act the same. Other then SwapFell and UnderSwap, I'm not the lazy one." You answered, not knowing why your soul was pounding when you looked at him. Papyrus smiled and putted your shirt back on, "THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME (Y/N)." Papyrus said, sneaking a kiss on your cheek bone as he got up. You putted your jacket on and hide your face, knowing that Sans was behind you.

"So... wanna switch aus?"

"Shut it Sans!"