[ 01 ]

-Adrien

Someone answer me how I, Adrien agreste is lucky enough to be wrapping my arms around my girlfriend, marinette while watching a movie. It was quiet, peaceful; but goddamn I just wanted to kiss her already. We are neighbors, both living in the only two mansions in Paris. Marinette's dad owns cheng corp, a famous worldwide company. "Thanks, Adrien." She turned around and smiled, adorable. "I-it's nothing." I blushed; yeah how could I be this badass at school, but this shy teddy bear when I'm with Marinette, and somehow I'm dating Marinette, calling her my girlfriend. I couldn't be happier.

I kissed her cheek, and God; they were adorable. Her petite body was another extra that I liked. I love Marinette, personality wise, but since she was petite, I could just wrap her or make her sit on my lap. It was adorable, to the least. She giggled softly, making me smile; she never failed to put a smile on my face. If I was dating some bitch like Chloe; she would be making out with me probably daily if she got the chance to be alone with me. It's funny; I was the one who wanted to make out with her.

Honestly couldn't help it, she was reading some book on my bed and her adorable smile led me to make out with her.

-flashback

I was watching Marinette from the corner of my eye, as she continued reading some book at lunch. She sat alone, while I was with a group of popular's, yeah we were different. This honestly sounds creepy, but I have been watching her for a while like a long time. "Are you okay, Ad?" My bestfriend Nino asked. "Hm?" I choked. "You are spaced out again? You okay?" He usually seems concerned if those things happened. "Y-yeah." I stuttered, playing with my lunch.

"I heard Chloe likes you. And she is planning to ask you for a date." Nino whispered in my eyes, wiggling his eyebrows. "Chloe who?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Chloe, the girl who sits right in front of you." Nino looked a bit impatient. "For which class?" I ask again. "Lunch dude. She is right there." I blink. "Pretty hot to be honest. Cocky as fuck but besides that; she is the head of the cheer leading team." Nino smirked. "Like hell I'll date a bitch like her." I scoffed. Besides with my huge crush on Marinette, I don't like anyone else. Honestly to get closer to her, I'm studying more so I'll be in the next class as her. It's going pretty well. Turns out I'm pretty good with tests if I try.

I watched Marinette throw her lunch, and getting her book to the locker. My locker was next to her's, but I never talked to her. Partly, I'm too shy and Nino usually comes out of nowhere and talks to me at random times. "Okay, going to my locker. Bye guys." I replied as I ran down the hallway. I caught up to her, pushing her to the janitor's room. "W-what?" Her voice was so soft, it made my heart melt. "I-I like you!" I shouted, blushing furiously. "W-what?" Marinette repeated, confused. She looked around, like it was some kind of joke. "I-I don't see this very funny." She shifted uncomfortably, frowning. I couldn't believe it, she wasn't confident enough that I liked her. Not like, love!

I couldn't help it, I did it. I was in the same room as her, close and confided. I kissed her, and for some reason; she didn't back away. I backed away, and blushed. A lot.

"I-I really like you. More like love. I have been watching you for a long time; but you may think I'm weird because of that." My face was completely red. "I- I like you too." She whispered. I looked up, eyes widened. "R-really?" I asked, as my voice got higher in excitement. She nodded shyly, gripping her leggings. "But I don't want to make a hassle for you. So please forget about me." She clasped her arms, smiling weakly. I shook my head, and of course; my god damn arms needed to wrap her in my chest. "I-I want you to be my girlfriend." I stuttered. "A-are you sure?" She asked, still blinking that her face was stuffed in my arms. "Yes. I don't care about those other things." I whispered.

-present

I continued wrapping my arms around Marinette, she was wearing my sweater; which I allowed her to wear, more like wanted her to wear it. "Babe, why don't you sit next to me during lunch?" I asked as I talked in her soft, blue hair. It smelled good too. "I don't know. It's better if they don't know me." She laughed awkwardly, laughing a bit. I tilted my head, frowning. "Aren't you lonely?" I ask, showing a bit or concern. "H-huh? No, of course not! I kind of forget that most people are around when I'm reading." She mumbles. "Are you sure?" I ask, putting her on my lap. She nodded slowly, turning her head to smile at me.

"When are you doing to your model shoot?" Marinette asked as we were in the middle of watching stranger things. "The normal. My dad finished his winter line. I wish you can come with me, though." I gripped her hand, turning right red.

"Aren't you doing a model shoot with some girl named Lila?" Marinette asked, looking up with her innocent eyes, I gulped. They were so god damn cute. I nodded, but added slowly. "But I never heard of her in the industry. She probably isn't a professional." I mumbled. Marinette tugged on my shirt, as I put her in my chest. I hadn't had this type of memory for a long time.

I honestly love her. She means everything to me.

Hello! Thanks for reading this chapter, I love you! I have other books so check those out too lol.