[ 04 ]

A/N: IM SO BAD AT TRACKING MY CHAPTERS.

| Adrien |
I saw marinette with the most depressed look on Monday morning. She wasn't her usual self. She didn't reply to my messages, which she saw, and when we had our usual limo ride to school, she decided to take her own. "Hey marinette," I said, walking up to her. "Hey," she said in the most unenthusiastic voice ever. "Is something wrong?" I asked, showing some concern. "I'm fine," she said. "I'm going to class, see you later." She said, walking toward her room, with the most apathetic tone and look ever. I wonder what happened.

          I slumped down at my seat, bored and uninterested in what everyone else was doing until class started. My friend Nino, was sick with a cold from a ski trip, and Marinette was in a different class. Maybe it had something to do with Nathaniel, or maybe some issues at her house. Or maybe she couldn't go to sleep? But whatever it was, it annoyed me more than what annoyed her, since I want the old marinette back.

          As soon as the bell rang, it was freedom. It was also my opportunity to barge marinette with questions. I know she was in a bad mood, and I didn't know what. As a boyfriend, I want to make sure she was fine.

I ran to her class, where they had one or two minutes left. It was 2:30 anyway, so her class wasn't going on for over hours. I heard her from the wall outside her classroom that the lesson was over and to review the lessons of what she taught in this class last week since they would go further into what she taught. I saw the kids walk out, as I spotted one of her friends from the class. Marinette usually walked with that friend until she met me at the lockers, so that was weird. I ran over to her, as she looked over at me with concern. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Did you see marinette?" I asked. I looked up her to see her shake her head with a frown. "She left at quarter past one. She had a stomach ache." She informed me. "Oh thanks. See you later." As we exchanged waves. We went our separate ways, as I was rushing to the lockers. I got all my materials for my homework in my locker, as my limo was waiting there.

He was surprised, I was ten minutes early. "Hello." I said, as I sat in the car. He nodded at the window, as a gesture for saying hello. He was a quiet man, and I could respect his wishes. As soon as the limo parked, I ran out. I yelled over my shoulder that I was going to marinette's house. He nodded and called Natalie. Okay, one less thing to worry about. "I rang the doorbell to her house, as one of her maids picked up. "Hey, is marinette here right now?" I asked her. She nodded. "I can take you to her room if you want." I smiled and accepted that. I needed to talk to marinette.

We walked up to marinette's room, as her maid started to walk down the stairs. "I have some work to do, so please take care." She smiled. She would usually never do that, but I have already comebacks her before, and she knows that I live next door. I softly knocked on the door. I heard coughing, as I walked in slowly. "Hey, a-Adrien." She croaked. She looked like she had a fever. "What's wrong babe?" She said with a stuffy nose. "You didn't feel well at school today, right?" I asked. She shook her head as a reply of yes, as my eyes softened.

I took my hand and felt her hair as I softened it. She smiled, and my eyes became softened. "Sorry I was in a bad mood in the morning, I was really tired, and felt lethargic." She apologized. "It's not your fault, and anyway- you should get some rest. You usually never get sick, so this must be huge." I joked around. "Haha." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes playfully. "I'm going to leave now since you need some rest." I told her as I kissed her forehead. "Bye babe." Marinette said softly, and soon drifted off to sleep.

A/N: well at least I tried (^_^)