[ 02 ]

-Adrien

          Okay, I gotta admit. Only a few people know about our relationship. But, the only people who are our parents. That's it. But, I never knew my dad knew. It was a hunch at some thoughts though.

          It was a regular dinner at the Agreste mansion. Quiet dinners, quiet family. "Adrien." I heard my father's voice, as he stopped cutting his pork and dropped the knife. "Yes?" I asked, chewing some mash potatoes. "I heard that a girl named Marinette is your girlfriend." I choked on my food when I heard what came out of my dad's mouth. "Y-yeah..." I muttered, gulping down some water. "That's good. Marinette is from the family of cheng Corp. right?" I nodded. "Her father and I have been best friends since high school, hope you realize that." He was a bit annoyed when he said that, probably pissed that I haven't told him anything. "Marinette is a good kid. Treat her well." I saw a smile appear on his face. I never saw that before.

          "Another thing Adrien." My father continued. Dang, he was speaking a lot. "Marinette will be in my new shoot with you for my winter collection. I've called it off with Lila. She doesn't have a good-enough representation." He scoffed, rolling his eyes of the thought of Lila. For once in my life, I agreed with him.

          Honestly, I was excited. Because of my modeling, I could never spent as much time with Marinette like I wanted too. Sure, we hang out most of the time, but with her club activities, it's kind of hard. But the fact that we live right next to each other is really nice. Wait, I just realized something.

"Dad?" I asked, as he continued to chew a slide of pork. "Yes?" He mumbled, placing his silverwear down. "What will the press think when they see Marinette and I in the same magazine. They might think we are dating. And our relationship is a secret." I asked. "Son, unless it shows, they won't try to find out." He was true, the press already sees magazines of two people who aren't together but act like a couple, so we look fine.

"Thanks, dad. I'm finished." I see my maid get my plate and clean it in the kitchen, as I walk to my room upstairs. "I looked out my window, to see Marinette with her headphones on, laying down. She noticed me staring at her, and walked to the window, smiling. "Hey." She smiled, as her headphones locked on her neck. "H-hey." I mumbled, blushing. "What's wrong?" Her innocence and purity was adorable, my whole body was red and tense. "Nothing." I mumbled, turning my head from the side. God, I was in love with her.

"Wanna come?" She motioned her head back. Since we both lived in mansions, our rooms had balconies. "Where are your parents?" I asked, almost ready to jump to her room. "Company and stuff." She slanted her smile, awkwardly laughing. "Anyway, it's Friday, and I'm cold. I don't want to put my fire place on, so let me just snuggle with you, k?" My god, it was a day-dream come true. I was even more excited to come to her room. Her oversize sweater overlapping the helms of her palms were adorable. "Ha, no questions there, babe." I jumped to her room, feeling like a leap of faith just came out, and heavy weights of my shoulders.

I sat on her king bed, furnished with white and blue, as I put her on my lap. Our rooms were incredibly big, and I couldn't be more grateful, but Marinette's room is the definition for a girl's dream room. Spacious, fire place, second floor, dream bed, almost like my room but blue and white. She even plays video games often, so she has the same gaming stuff as me, her's is so more high-tech though. She has more gaming consoles than anyone would need, next to her books and music. Because Marinette's family is rich, her fashion room is the door next, and her dresser? Well, her dresser is a different story. Her dresser, closet, wardrobe are huge, pretty sure someone died in the closet from trying to get something from the back from lack of food. it's funny, Marinette isn't even a girly girl, her mom buys these clothes though for her.

Her braid, her oversize sweater, her leggings were all perfect for me. Her personality, her smile made my heart melt. I honestly have no clue why everyone likes some bitch like Chloe, but can't even notice a perfect girl like Marinette. But I have no complaints, I have no competition for Marinette. This is going to sound possessive, but Marinette is mine, and mine only. 

Short chapter because of school but whatever. Half of the time, I wish I was home schooled.