[ 03 ]

| Adrien |

          It was a normal day in Paris, France. All I wish I was doing was holding my girlfriend's hand. My hand felt cold and empty without hers, I wonder if she felt the same. Just as I was going to talk to her from my depression in my locker, I noticed Nathaniel walk up to her. He started he conversation with a wave, a laugh, and a smile. She awkwardly smiled, shifting her eyes to other places. Marinette was pretty awkward around people she didn't know, so this wasn't rude. I could clearly see that Nathaniel was flirting and Marinette was too dense to realize it.

          Another 5 minutes passed, and my blood was already boiling. And then I saw it. He put his filthy hand on her shoulder. The shoulder that I always place my hand on. I felt like I was possessed- because I just walked up to them. "Oh, hey Adrien." Nathaniel smiled. "Hi." I grunted, gritting my teeth secretly. "I gotta talk to Marinette, can you hold for a second?" I lied, smiling the same smile from modeling- it was fake unless Marinette was there. "Yeah su-" but before he could finish his sentence, I swung her to my side. "Did you get all your stuff?" I whispered, she nodded. "Okay, let's go." And yes, her locker was closed.

"Adrien, are you okay?" Her soft calming voice could never make me mad at her even at the roughest situations. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, I was honestly so grateful. No one could replace her, she was a one of a kind. And I don't want to tell her not to talk to other boys because of my possessiveness, she will probably think I'm weird. I wanted to spent as much time with her as possible, but with our schedules we could never know.

          My dad recently finished his clothing and is currently taking photographs for the company and then into the magazines and websites. That's always how it has been. It's kind of sad how this is basically my future, but I don't regret it at all. To see, my whole relationship with Marinette was developed because of modeling. I started noticing her at school, but then her parents and my dad turned out to be close friends. Which is very surprising since he rarely has people to talk to so I never saw him laugh in a while.

          Marinette was there and I started seeing her at school. Then I finally got to know her better from a modeling shoot and I guess we started liking each other by then. I guess it all played out there when we started dating. "Well this is my stop. Bye." She looked around if anyone was here and thankfully it was too early for people to be happy and go to school. She kissed me on my cheek, leading my face to become a bright red. "Bye." And then went off. I placed my cold hand to my cheek, warming up my senses of a tingling feeling. I really love her.

(Short chapter but I will make the next one longer!)