Takeo X Ender

Ender_Writes_CoD

Alright... This isn't a Character X Reader but this is a special event okay?!

I have to do this Ender... Sawwy! :3

This will be in third person but will be directed to Ender!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You and Takeo have been dating for a while now, you were sat down on your bed not saying a word to each other. He slowly places his hand on your thigh and seductively whispers in your ear; "I want you..."

His hand slowly goes further to your "area" and he slowly begins to rub it gently. You moan and blush at his move whilst he kisses your neck and goes faster downstairs. You moan even louder, "Takeo." He pulls his lips away from your neck. His sparkling brown eyes looking into yours, "hmm?" He returns and you close your eyes and lean in, making a long passionate kiss goes to a make out session as he lays you down and straddles you.

"Do you want to do this?" He asks, you nod quickly and take his shirt off; revealing his abs causing you to fangirl on the inside. He smirks and does the same with your shirt causing your cheeks to turn a crimson red. He unclips your bra and gently removes it, widening his eyes at your body, he then licks his lips and kisses your lips again before taking his and your pants off and quickly tossing them both to the side, not caring where they went.

He slid off your panties and drew circles on your "area" as you let out a soft moan. He took no hesitation in entering you and going deeper inside. You gripped the bed sheets and groaned for him to go faster which he did do as he sucked and bit your neck. "You like that?" His seductive voice lingered, turning you on even more causing you to nod.

He grabbed one of your breasts and played with it and sucked on it as he pushed in deeper. You moaned his name even louder and he smirked at your moans. You continued to moan throughout until he came inside of you. "I love you." He whispered and pulled out as you panted, "I love you too." He smiled at your response and hugged you close to him before drifting off to sleep with you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I'm not exactly good at writing smut but ah well!

That was for you Ender!

Now I'm gonna get an extra lamp because I know what's coming next... *sighs* Bye!❤️
*runs to the lamp store*

Chelsey🤘🏻