Richtofen X Dempsey

Requested by @Dr_Richmsey115
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scaffolding and glass was everywhere to be seen. The debris had been scattered in different places in the area.

They cleared the apocalypse.

Nikolai and Takeo were getting to their feet, whilst dusting themselves off, trying not to wince by the agonising pain. "Did we actually do it?" Nikolai asked him and stumbled back, Takeo nodded respectively as they smiled at each other. I guess they put their hatred for each other aside...

Richtofen and Dempsey got up from the ground quickly and breathed heavily. "We did it..." Richtofen mumbled to Dempsey, he returned a smile and was about to walk to the Russian and the Japanese but the Nazi pulled him back quickly.

Dempsey was surprised by Richtofen and asked, "why did-" he was cut off by Richtofen kissed him with full passion, to Richtofen's surprise, Dempsey kissed him back.

Richtofen pulled away from the kiss and panted for air as well as Dempsey. They didn't say anything to each other after that but they did kiss again. Richtofen wrapped his arms around Dempsey's neck as Dempsey wrapped his around Richtofen's waist, pulling him closer.

"I've always loved you, Dempsey." Richtofen admitted shyly, a small blush forming on his cheeks. Dempsey gave a shy smile and blushed too, "I uh... I guess I can admit I do love you." He quietly stated whilst rubbing the back of his neck, looking away awkwardly.

Richtofen smiled and kissed his lips before grabbing his hand and walking over to Nikolai and Takeo. "It's over!" Richtofen shouted to them with a smile, looking at all the dead zombies, "we did it!" He cheered and held the Summoning Key up in the air, letting it disappear in the sky.

"But now what?" Nikolai asked and the group all looked at each other, "I guess we go our separate ways..." Takeo suggested but Richtofen shook his head and held Dempsey's hand tighter, "we don't exactly have to..." He said. Nikolai shrugged and picked up his shotgun, "I'm going back to Motherland." He said and stepped in the teleporter, Takeo followed him to the next one, "I'm going back to the temple." The two vanished after that. Richtofen turned to Dempsey, "I'm guessing you want to go back to America?" Dempsey nodded sadly and Richtofen returned with a sigh. "Well... I guess this is it." He smiled sadly but Dempsey grabbed his hands.

"Come with me." He said happily and Richtofen's eyebrows raised, "what?" He asked him in disbelief. "Come live with me in America." He repeated. Richtofen thought about it but then quickly nodded.

They both stepped into the teleporter together and went back to America and lived happily ever after...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am aware this had no fucking effort.

I found this very awkward because I love Tank Dempsey more than anyone! And then he just goes to Richtofen and they go to America together...?! I was almost crying when I wrote this!

Anyway, that's my Richtofen X Dempsey one shot!

Requests are always open so don't be shy!❤️

Chelsey🤘🏻