Richtofen(2.0) X Reader

This has also been requested quite a while ago, so once again... I'm so sorry it's late.💛

-----------------------------------------

Once again, we were listening to an argument between Richtofen and Dempsey.
They've not really been friendly with each other lately.

"Dammit, German! Can't you just explain what the fuck is going on?!" Dempsey shouted whilst Richtofen just shook his head and sighed.
"We've been over this, Dempsey. I can't explain... yet." He seethed with a hint of impatience.

I actually liked Richtofen, he may seem like the bad guy... but I see a completely different guy with a warm heart.
He wants to change this around. He wants to put an end to this wretched apocalypse.

"I'm sick of waiting!" Dempsey shouted and kicked a Zombie's corpse. I rolled my eyes when he got in the German's face. "So you better tell us exactly what's going on!" Dempsey threatened and pointed his gun at him.

I looked at Nikolai and Takeo but they just shrugged their shoulders. "I do not get involved in this childish behaviour." Takeo stated and shook his head in annoyance. I sighed and looked back at the two who continued to argue.

"I'm sick of you hiding shit from us!"

"Oh please, your simple mind wouldn't be able to understand any of this anyway!"

"You're the dumb fuck who caused this apocalypse!"

"I knew what I was doing! I just regret it now..."

"Maybe if you-"

"Enough!" I shouted at them both, narrowing my eyes. They both closed their mouths and looked at me. My attention turned to Richtofen, "Now do us a favour, and get us out of here." I crossed my arms before walking away.

I sat near Pack A Punch after clearing out the zombies. All I wanted to do was get out of Northern France, and we can't exactly do that when Richtofen and Dempsey do nothing but argue. I kinda liked Richtofen. He wants to change this all around after the shit he caused.
Not only that but he was quite attractive. I heard someone walking up the stairs that led to where I was sat, making me instantly jump up and aim my gun in the direction.

But Richtofen turned around the corner and noticed my gun was aimed at him. "Wait! Wait! (Y/N)! What are you doing?!" He shouted with his widened eyes. I gasped and quickly lowered my gun. "Sorry.... I uhh, thought you was a zombie." I scrambled and put my gun down.

"No. I saw you walk up here, so here I am." He walked closer to me whilst his eyes focused on me. I instantly looked at the ground but he gently grabbed my chin and pulled me up so I was looking into his eyes. My breathing hitched and I watched him smile at me.

"You don't exactly have to be nervous. I'm not the monster you think I am anymore." He stated whilst brushing my lips lightly with his fingers. I just froze in place and watched him lean in slowly.

I decided to meet him half way and then our lips connected. It was a sweet kiss, he gently placed his hand on my cheek and I placed mine on the back of his neck.

We eventually pulled away, gasping for air. A light blush formed on my cheeks and I stared into his eyes like he did with mine. "I love you, (Y/N)." He softly said and grabbed my hand.

"I-I love you too, Edward." I stuttered with a smile plastered on my face.
He kissed my cheek and began to walk away, slowly letting go of my hand.
"I'll see you later." He said with a blush on his cheeks. I just stood there, astonished.