Richtofen (2.0) X Ginger

This is requested by Ginger! Enjoy!

"Wake up, my pet. Wake up."

I awoke to a strict German accent that I was unfamiliar with, so many thoughts came to mind. Where am I? Who is this dude? I slowly opened my eyes and saw a man, possibly the German, walking around in circles but stopped when he saw me. "Ah, you're finally awake!" He smiled, but it wasn't a nice smile... More of an evil and sadistic one. How nice.

I tried to get up but then felt like a complete idiot when I realised my hands were restrained, and so were my legs. My heart raced immediately and I panicked, trying to break free.

"Don't struggle..." His seductive voice laced as he crawled to me and in between my legs "it only makes them tighter."

"Get the fuck off me! You fucking sadistic bitch!" I violently screamed at him but it didn't work, he put a hand over my mouth and put his other on my breast. My eyes widened at the contact, I didn't want him touching me! I screamed into his hand but it didn't do anything useful.

"Shh. Stop screaming, Ginger." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck, sucking on it violently. I didn't pay attention to what he was doing, but to what he said... How does this fucker know my name?!

He removed his hand from my mouth but before could ask anything, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and I nearly gagged. His free hand removed my clothing by tearing it apart, I gasped and tried to fight him off but I was helpless against him.

Once he finished tearing my clothes apart, he got up and began removing his. I looked away in disgust but he grabbed my face and made me look at him... All of him. I could feel my face heat up but I tried my best to hide it. He crawled on top of me and began kissing me everywhere on my body.

I tried to break free again but it didn't work. I couldn't fight him. I couldn't do anything against him.

I then felt his tongue slide into my clit which made me arch back with a loud moan, his smirk was very obvious. He then moved up to my face and rubbed his length on my clit, teasing me. I closed my eyes and leaned back. I was kind of enjoying this...

I could feel his length slide into me and I screamed loudly but then my scream turned into a soft moan. He looked at me whilst he moved in and out slowly. His green eyes burning into my eyes. "See? You do like it." His seductive tone only made me enjoy it more. His pace changed and sped up immediately, I groaned and gripped the restraints.

I then felt his tongue on my breasts which made me softly moan more for him to carry on.

"Do you like that?" I nodded at him and he chuckled. He kissed my neck and went as fast as he could.

I squealed and moaned and groaned through it all. I wasn't hesitant against him... I loved it.

I felt him release with a nice groan and then he pulled out. I whimpered but he just threw his clothes on and walked to the door.

I watched him grab the handle and he turned back to look at me with a smirk, "I'll be back for more later, sexy." And with that, he left. I stared at the door blankly.

"What the fuck just happened?"

There ya go, Ginger! :p Hope you enjoyed!

Requests are still open to anyone! <3

Well, bye!