You're fuckin' funny

~Back In Ricks pov~

I walk into the garage to see Jerry with his arms crossed. "Oh...Jerry..." I mutter, trying to get around him. He blocks my path. "Hello, Rick." He hisses. I cross my arms and raise my brow. "What do you want?" I growl. "I want you to leave." He snaps

I snicker. "Yeah, about that. I left my daughter alone, by herself once and she married you. I don't want to make that mistake again." He glares at me. "So, please get...ya' know...out of my damn way?" I ask, pushing past him. He grabs my shoulder and stares me in the eyes. "You touch Morty, you're out." He snapped again. My eyes widen and I nod quickly.

I sit there in silence for what seems like all day, but it was really only six hours. The whole time I felt guilty and scared. Guilty that Morty and I got in trouble. Scared of what would happen. I don't want to loose Morty or leave Beth again. Then I'd really be an asshole.

This is why I hate Jerry. He's a retarded asshole.  I mean, he's just as bad as I am, if not worse. Forgetting about him in three...two...one. Yup.

   Breaking me from my thoughts, Morty walks in and I immediately look at him with wide eyes. "Wh-UUURPpp-What...do you need?" I mutter. "N-Nothing.." He stand beside me. "What did Jerry say...?" I ask. Shit. "H-He hollered at me and threatened me." He hangs his head low. "He's not a good f-father..." He nods.

    "Lemme see your wrists." Morty grabs at my arms. I quickly move. "No!!" He jumps and stares at me. I look to the side. "I mean, that's...not a good idea considering...ya' know...we just got caught?" He nodded, I guess understanding. I sighed and stood up. "I'm going to talk to him." Morty grabbed my coat. "N-no, Rick!" He hollered. I continued to walk.

      I storm up to my son in law and smirk at him. "I touched your kid." I bluntly state. He glared. "Out." He pointed towards the door. "Get out." I put my hands on my hips, like a sassy ten year old girl and smirked more. "Uhh...no. Because I have a right to help my grandson get off the damn floor." I argue.

    He shook his head. "I told you not to touch him." I snicker. "You're fuckin funny! You said that, yes, but you meant sexually. If anyone should get out, it should be you." I point towards the door. He smirked. "Yeah?" I nod. "Yeah. Because this house is strict 'no bullshit'...buh bye!" I waved him away. "B-Burned!" Morty laughed. "You play with fire, you're gonna get burned, M-UUURPpp-Morty." I smile.