Slight Problem

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. If I did there would be more explosions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

How in Remnant did I get into this situation? One minute I am one a bullhead heading back to Atlas with notorious criminal Roman Torchwick and his lackey Neapolitan in custody. The next minute we are crash landing into a forest because of some explosion. Now I am laying on the ground with a metal bar sticking out of my stomach and the rest of the bullhead surrounding me in its new form of flaming wreckage and distorted metal. Trying to get up only causes the metal in me to move more causing me to cough up blood. Well, that's just great. Then the sound of voices catch my attention.

"Oh, you do care. I could just hug you if oh I don't know, I WASN'T STILL TIED UP!" That must be Torchwick.

"Shut up!" The gruff voice was followed by the sound of movement. Then a voice of someone trying to sound intimidating speaks up.

"Look the only reason we came and got you was because of Cinder." The next words are accompanied by the sound of a sword being unsheathed. "If it were up to me you would be rotting away with you little friend." Roman's laughter can be heard at that remark.

"But it's not up to you now, is it? Well, ladies and animals." The two voices almost growl at that last remark. "We should be getting on our way." The group begins to make their way towards me. I need to move fast or else they will find me. I can't move the metal pole with just my hands. Looking around finally, see my cabal lying just in arms reach. Alright, lady luck is smiling on me for once today. Reaching over I grab my weapon and give a tug. Nothing. I tug again and again my cabal doesn't budge. Following up the cabal a little bit I see why. A large chunk of the bullhead's wreckage has sandwiched the weapon between it and a boulder. Perhaps miss luck is scowling at me instead of smiling. Looking around I try to find something else that I could use. Perhaps a gun or some other weapon to defend myself or a sheet of metal to try and cover myself with it. Nothing. While looking around the quartet of criminals come into view and my eyes meet Torchwick's. For a minute he registers what exactly is going on before his lips twist into a sadistic smirk.

"Well, what do we have here?" He strolls over to me and then rests on his cane while leaning over my face. "If it isn't my old hunter buddy. How's it doing?" He kicks me in the stomach after saying that causing me to spit up more blood. He laughs while hitting me a couple more times. "Well as much as I would love to stay and chat with you some more my associates" he moves points with his head towards the other three individuals "and I have places to be and people to scam. But I am not an uncaring person to leave you like this sooo..." He smirks and begins walking away. "Neo if you would be so kind." The multicolored criminal smiles with glee and practically skips over to me. Once here she holds the tip of her umbrella over me and readies to strike. Before she can kill me a gunshot is heard and the umbrella is knocked from Neapolitan's hand. We look up to find the origin of the bullet. Standing on the boulder that is trapping my weapon is a blacked haired huntsman with a strange gun blade weapon. His cape or the tattered remains of one flows with the wind. His face conveys a casual mood yet his red glaring eyes show his true tone. Standing to the raven haired hunter's side with his foot resting on the other part of the two things sandwiching my weapon is a bear faunus. Strapped to his back is an odachi. Odd place to put said weapon type but okay. Standing on the ground in front of the two is another faunus with a pair of tusks protruding from the sides of his face. He unlike his counterpart on the rock has his odachi on his hip. The raven haired huntsman then shakes his weapon and the blade folds back in place revealing it as a sword. He then takes the blade and rests it on his shoulders behind his head.

"Alright we can settle this like adults or we can fight. Please tell me you want to fight." His voice is gruff and slurred. I assume he has been drinking. A little disconcerting that my rescuer is drunk but I can not be picky right now. Roman answers them by trying to shoot the red-eyed hunter who dodges to the side. Using this as a distraction Neapolitan retrieves her umbrella in time to engage the boar faunus. One of the criminals pulls a chainsaw from his back and lunged at the bear faunus who kicks the piece of metal that is holding my weapon captive as a means to block the White Fang member's assault. The chainsaw wielder just cuts the metal in half and the two soon engage in battle. Looking over I see that the red-eyed huntsman is dueling the katana wielding bull faunus which leaves Torchwick free. Scanning the area I see him making a mad dash away from the brawl near me. Just as he is about to leave the crash site he turns, tips his hat with a smirk, and aims his cane gun at me. Grabbing my newly freed weapon I whip it towards Roman and it wraps around his waist. Yanking the cable I send him flying in the air over me. Once he's above me he fires a bullet that hits me in the leg causing me to yell out in pain. This, however, does not stop him from flying into the White Fang member with the chainsaw knocking them both out. With the bear huntsman freed up, he helps his fellow odachi wielder fight and beat Neapolitan. Seeing that his partners in crime are all knocked out the red head sheathes his weapon and begins to glow. Just as the three huntsmen descend upon him he pulls his sword out and a wave of energy rushes out with it. Luckily the three huntsmen are able to take cover but by the time they can recuperate he is long gone. The bear faunus goes to ensure that the others are at least still here while the boar faunus and raven haired huntsmen come and check on me. The black haired hunter knees down and props me in his lap.

"He kid, it will be alright. Just give us a minute and we'll get that thing outta you and get you to the nearest town." He nods his head at his companion who quickly removes the pole from me causing me to scream in pain again. "Hey, what are you screaming about? I'm sure you hurt the pole more than it hurt you." I try to smile at his attempt to distract me from the pain. With a pained voice, I speak.

"Well *cough* I will have to give the metal pole my apology *cough* the next time we meet." He seems to like my response.

"Oh, a fellow smartass here." After coughing more I respond as the bear faunus joins us with the recaptured Torchwick and Neapolitan and the newly captured White Fang member.

"Well better to be a smartass than a dumbass." All three of them laugh at my response.

"I can tell that I like you, kid. Name's Qrow by the way."

"(Y/N)."

"Well (Y/N) rest assured that your little prisoners are in custody. Take a little rest while we get you to the nearby village." Not being one to argue with my saviors I nod my head and close my eyes as Qrow carries me to the village they spoke off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I will make this clear, YOU ARE NOT DEAD. I know the reader is MIA in the first story I did and I did cliffhangers in the second one a lot but don't worry. Like the second one you are not dead. Maybe. Either way have a great day/evening depending on when/where you are reading this.