Fight

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. If I did I would have foreshadowed the Schnees' ability to summon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

The landscape speeds by below the bullhead as I make my way to Vale. I look back over the file though with how much I have read it I could probably recite the papers backwards without looking. Page one a brief description of the target name, height, looks, ect. Page two is just more in depth of his skills. The most I should worry about his that silver tongue of his but be his no Kingpin and otherwise he is about average to that of any other grown man. Page three a brief overview of his various "business" activities. Page four and five however are the ones of note. These describe Torchwick's most dangerous weapons: his connections. First and foremost the dangerous and elusive Cinder Fall. Her entry is small do to a lack of information but what intel is present speaks enough of her character. Wanted on multiple accounts of terrorist attacks (mostly explosions), murder (all bodies found burned almost beyond recognition), and for possible association with the know terrorist group the White Fang and possible association with wanted assassin Marcus Black. Sadly there is no image or description of her appearance but I assume I will know this person when I see them. The second entry does not alleviate my worries at all. Neopolitan. Can normally be found by Torchwick's side. Has a semblance to generate illusions. I will undoubtable have to deal with her as well. Next is an entry on Junior Xiong. Mostly supplies man power from time to time though hasn't been seen associating with him recently. Known to wield a bat that can change into a bazooka. Impressive but nothing I can't handle. If he is there then I can use his haphazard fighting style to take down some of his allies. The only other entry worthy of note is Adam Taurus current leader of the White Fang. Only reason he is even mentioned is because in place of Xiong's men Torchwick has been making use of the White Fang. Odd that they would be allying themselves with a known racist but I suppose desperate times and all that. All other entries are just typical entries you would find. Fellow mob bosses, crooked cops, and other minions like Neopolitan though just lower on the food chain. I will have to make note of some for future captures. The last page is of actual weapons with most of them being stolen from Atlas. This will be an interesting task given all these variables. Hopefully I will not fail.

"Hey, we are here." The gruff voice of the pilot breaks me from my thoughts. Standing up I thank the man for the ride.

"Just doing my job."

"Nonetheless thank you." I make my way out of the bullhead and onto the docks. After watching the ship go I turn around and take in the little bit of Vale that I can see from here. It is some much different Atlas. The air seems... cleaner or nicer I suppose. Though I know this place is not without its problems what with its headmaster doing many things outside of the book or its government priding itself on free speech and knowledge yet silences anything that may paint the kingdom in a light other than that of sheer paradise, I could still see myself living here, like my aunt and cousin. At the thought of them my mood sours. If only I had more time maybe I could visit them. No I need to focus on the current task at hand. I must not fail Miss Schnee. I begin my trek to prepare for my mission.

Time skip to that night

Well this is interesting. Seems I am not the only one after Roman tonight. Four young women have chased Torchwick in an Atlesian Paladin-290 across the city (while causing countless amounts of property damage) and now have him cornered underneath the highways. I most say they are impressive though more than a bit sloppy in their work. The fact that they are still fighting and have not seemed to notice the lack of their two other companions is a little disconcerting. The yellow one seems to be their strongest member given her ability to take a punch from the mech and still be able to walk though this strength gives her a bloated ego as well given some of her actions tonight. The cat faunus is interesting and is quite a capable fighter herself. I have not doubt if she would strike to destroy instead of just cause damage this would have ended sooner. Maybe even when she and her monkey friend were on the highway if I am to be lenient in judging. The white haired one looks surprisingly like Miss Schnee though just a little smaller. A sister perhaps? Either way she appears to be the support of this group. A nice position but a weak one to have. If you must rely on the strength of others how will you survive on your own? The little one with the scythe appears to be their leader at least she appears to be the one giving orders and the others follow. She is doing a poor job as leader then. Any good leader would have seen these mistakes before this and corrected them. Oh well they are children judging by their appearances with her either being a short seventeen year old or is a young first year. Given the erratic behavior of this kingdom's headmaster I am inclined to choose the latter. All said in done however they are still winning. Then Torchwick readies the fusion cannon and aims it at the four huntresses.