6

"You like this, don't you?" Lawrence asked darkly, lust in his voice.

Ebony was bent over the counter, her sweater and bra pushed up to expose her breasts. Her jeans her pulled down passed her thighs. She was completely laid out before him, her brown skin gleaming. He caressed her bare skin, running his fingers over her in a teasing caress that made her gasp.

"Letting you go, huh?" He mumbled as he leaned down to plant a kiss against her neck, his erection rubbing against her exposed skin. "You want me to let you go right now?"

Ebony moaned, reaching back to place her hand over his, wiggling underneath him. "Don't..." She mumbled.

"Don't what?" He teased, continuing to kiss along her neck before nibbling along her at her collar. She leaned into him, her grip on his hand tightening.

"Lawrence...please. Don't tease me."

He continued to kiss along her shoulder before standing up straight, unbuckling his pants with quick fingers, his hardness jolting forward. He lifted her hips slightly, positioning himself at her entrance and sinking into her. He was slow with his penetration, diving into her in one long stroke, filling her to the hilt, pushing into her until every inch of him was buried inside her.

She gasped, her mouth falling open with a whispered moan. He placed his hands on the either side of the counter, bracing himself as he began to rock in and out of her. Each stroke was long and slow and filling.

She began to rock with him, her hips bucking back to meet every thrust, her breathing labored and needy as pleasure moved through her.

With each movement he rubbed against her just right, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. A loud moan escaped her lips, warmth seeping down her body, building at her core. She was so close, her toes curled, her breath hitched.

Her body jerked as the feeling came closer and she nearly cried out, the pleasure over riding her focus, her hips thrusting out to meet his slow rocking.

Just as the feeling burst forward and her orgasm was so close to being hers he stopped. She gasped in protest at the denial. Lawrence stood up straight, lightly smacking her on the ass.

"Turn around." He demanded, his voice husky with need.

She hesitated for a moment before pushing herself up and turning around to face him. Her lips were parted and her chest was rising rapidly, her eyes filled with sexual desire and a slight tinge of embarrassment.

He reached for her, picking her up and sitting her on the counter. He yanked her shoes off and then her pants and underwear, tossing them both on the floor.

He placed his hands on her thighs, pulling her legs apart, giving himself full access. He sidled up between her legs, gripping his large, hard manhood in his hands, rubbing it between her folds teasingly. She closed her eyes tight, her breathing uneven and raspy.

"You love me, Ebony?" He suddenly asked, his voice deep and powerful to her ears. She gasped, her eyes opening wide at his question, staring into his eyes with shock. Before she could even remotely answer he gripped her upper thighs, yanking her toward him and plunging into her with a swift thrust. She moaned, leaning into him, hugging him close, her arms wrapping around his neck.

His thrust were no longer slow and gentle but hard and forceful, his grip tightening on her hips, his fingers digging into her soft skin. Her breath hitched with every thrust, the slapping of their skin almost erotic in their otherwise quiet surroundings.

Her embrace tightened and her legs locked around him as her body came undone, her moans turned into a strangled cry as her hips jerked against him erratically. He groaned in her ear as she tightened around him, squeezing his shaft.

"Lawrence...," she cried as she clung to him.

He let her ride out her orgasm, grabbing a fistful of her hair and tilting her head back, locking his lips with hers. He kissed her roughly, passionately, his tongue delving into the warmth of her mouth, playing along every corner of her mouth.

With his free hand he reached around her, pushing her closer to the edge of the counter before thrusting into her one last time. The groan he emitted sounded almost animalistic, his thrust so deep that she lost her breath, yanking away from his lips to suck in oxygen. He was inside her so deep he was sure he hit her cervix.

He leaned into her, his face buried in her neck, as he continued to come, finding what felt like never ending relief in her body. He rocked into her slowly and made a whimpering sound deep in her throat, her hands pushing at his lower stomach, pressing into his muscled abdomen.

"No...ah, stop," She panted, trying to push away from his deep penetration.

He grabbed for her wrists, holding them still as he thrust up inside her once more, evoking a scream past her lips. He kissed her lips lazily, his body relaxing after his explosion.

"Fuck," he said as he licked his lips, pulling out of her with slow precision. She stared up at him with tired eyes. He helped her off of the counter, her legs slightly wobbly as she sagged against him for support.

He ushered her toward the stairs but she froze, turning to pick up her discarded clothing. He continued to pull her along, "It'll be there tomorrow."

He picked her up in his arms, carrying her up the stairs with promises of more to come and all thoughts of her clothes dissolved.

*I was going to wait until I was completely done before posting but then I realized that I was going to be busy and finishing this would take a little while, lol. So, here you go. I hope you enjoyed it. Is it getting hot?*