50th Quotes

10th Doctor:  (holds up "timey-wimey" detector) Ding.

Queen Elizabeth:  What's that?

10th Doctor:  It's a machine that goes DING.

_______________________________________________

11th Doctor:  (sees a fez in a glass container, goes over and puts it on)

Clara:  Someday you could just walk by a fez.

11th Doctor:  Never gonna happen.

_______________________________________________

10th Doctor:  (walks into the 11th Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S) Oh you've redecorated!  I don't like it.

_______________________________________________

War Doctor:  You're the future mes?

10th & 11th Doctor:  Yes!

War Doctor:  Am I having a midlife crisis?

______________________________________________

10th Doctor:  (running through the forest to find the Zygon, sees a rabbit and holds out "timey-wimey" detector) Oh that's clever.  Whatever you've got planned, forget it.  I'm the Doctor.  I'm 904 years old.  I'm from the planet Gallifrey and the constellation of Kasterborous.  I am the oncoming storm, the bringer of darkness - and you are basically just a rabbit aren't you?

______________________________________________

11th Doctor:  Reverse the polarity.

(both Doctors pull out their sonic screwdrivers and point them at the vortex)

11th Doctor:  It's not working.

10th Doctor:  We're both reversing it.

11th Doctor:  Yes, I know that!

10th Doctor:  There's two of us, i'm reversing it and you're reversing it back again.  We're confusing the polarity!

_____________________________________________

Sorry these are not nearly all the quotes from the 50th I was planning to put up but I will put more up seperately in the near future :)