78

(the phone in the TARDIS is ringing)

Amy:  (answers phone) Hello?  He's not here, who's speaking?  (waves her hand at a fly buzzing around her head)  Uh, sorry, the prince of where?  Which one?  No, no, no which prince not which Wales?  (picks up rolled up paper) Um, what year is this?  (hits fly with the paper)

(The Doctor comes running into the TARDIS holding a fish in a bowl)

Doctor:  That's probably for me!  Hold this.  (hands Amy the fish bowl) Hello?  Ah, yes, everything's fine, don't worry.   Well, exactly.  Why should you be worrying?  Who even mentioned worrying?  She's fine.  No your mum is, your mum is fine.  (to Amy)  Don't answer this phone, I answer this phone. 

Amy:  (whispering) Where have you been?

Doctor:  A party, just a party.  (to the person on the phone) Ah, yes your mum is here actually, but she can't come to the phone at the moment.  Well, she's busy.  Oh, you know, the commonwealth.  (to the fish) It's your son, mom, he wants to talk you.  But we can't let him see you like this, well hear you, not that he could hear you, you're a fish.

(the phone starts ringing again)

Doctor:  (to the person on the phone)  Sorry, I've got another call coming in.  (hangs up) Hello?  There is not a bit of use yelling, Ambassador, your Warrior Chief is trapped in my TARDIS, and until you've turned Her Majesty here back into a human being he's staying put.  Don't worry he's perfectly safe- (sees the dead fly stuck to the paper roll and looks at Amy) Just popping you on hold.  (picks up paper slowly to look at the dead fly) What have you done?

Amy:  I thought it was a fly. 

Doctor:  So much for "The Slaughter of Ten Billion Souls".  (throws paper behind him) 

Amy:  What's going on!

Doctor:  I was at a party.  There was a slight incident.

(This is from the minisode "Bad Night")