~2~

Zanes Pov
~dream~
w-where Am I...? I look at my surroundings...I look down and im tied to a chair..I look straight ...and......see my mother....laying on her side....surrounding by pool of...b-blood..im crying and yelling "WHY!"....I see my 'Father' come out of the shawdows with a knife in hand...grinning evil like...walking toward me about slash me...
~End of dream~

I wake up to my alarm in tears from my dream..I slam my alarm clock I check the time... 6:30a.m . I get up and walk to my bathroom and shower,get dressed,brush my teeth and brush my hair over my left eye to cover my black eye. I look in my Parents room and see my 'Father' sleeping..I sigh in relief and head downstair. I see my mother in the kitchen cooking. I sighed in relief again seeing my mother..I check the time 6:57a.m
"Good morning Zuzu!How are the this fine morning?""Im fine mother.."i say a little quiet but loud enough for her hear "Thats good..What do you want for breakfast?""hm?what are are you cooking?""eggs,waffles,bacon,and toast""I'll have waffles,eggs and bacon""Okay!"..after awhile Garroth and vlad came downstairs in there uinforms ready for school mother already had there breakfast. They came and sat down next to me...i check the time again..7:43am..they have about 17 minutes to eat and stuff..i decide to go on my phone awhile i wait

*Time skip*

About 15 minutes later i start to walk to school before my 'father' woke up...I look across the street and see Garroth with some kid with light brown hair and behind them is vlad is with some blue headed kid.

I sigh knowing my brothers have friends and i don't...

I reach the school..I head up the stairs I walk towards the enterance but its locked "What the hell.." I mummble under my breath I try again..again..."You have to wait til first bell rings then the doors will unlock"someone said behind me I look to see who it is...Its a kid with White hair and emerald green eyes that shine in morning sun.."umm  hello?"the guy said while moveing his hands in front of me..i blush"o-oh u-um s-sorry.."I said stuttering like an idiot.."heh its okay..alot of new kids do that when they meet me..but there mostly girls..hm"he said a little concerned"...i-im Z-zane.." I said "hmm...huh?oh!im Travis its a pleasure to meet you!"he said taking my hand and kissing it im probaly as red as a cherry'gee so formal' the voice inside my head said he stopped and looked at me"What class you have first"he said i took out my schedule and saw 'Science:107' "I h-have s-science f-first"i said then the first bell rang and before he could say anything i got pushed in the school with the crowd..Before i knew it i fell on my knees I look behind me outside to see if Travus was outside still..but he wasnt. I sigh and walkoff to find my locker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~