~6~

Travis' pov
As I was walking out of my room I was hit with the smell of bacon and pancakes. I walk up the small set of stairs and into the kitchen. "Morning dad" I said walking towards the table "morning Travis"
He said while putting the plate of food in front of me.

After I was done eating I check the time ok it's 7:34 and school doesn't start till 8:45 so I have a little over an hour to get ready and walking to school takes about 25 to 30 mins..
I ran upstairs to the bathroom and showered after that I ran upstairs to my room and got ready, after putting on
the uniform I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and my hair neatly.
I walked downstairs and got my phone and backpack. I checked the time 7:58
"ok dad I'm leaving see you after school!" "okay see you!"
And I was off.

on the way there I say a kid with light blue hair.
Oh!it's a girl.. she was walking with a short girl with raven black hair.
I couldn't help but listen to there conversation.
"sooo.. katelyn~ how are you and Jeffery doin'?"
the short girl asked I assume katelyn.
"..we broke up yesterday after school..."katelyn said putting her head down.
oh that's pretty sa--
my thoughts where interrupted by running into someone I look up to a blonde hair.
"oh!I'm so sorry!" he said holding his hand out for me to grab."oh no it should be me to apologize I wasn't looking where I was going" I said standing up. "I'm Travis! agian sorry for walking into you" I said holding my hand out for him to shake it.
"oh umm..im Garroth!"
He said taking my hand in his and shook it.
"you look familiar? have we met before?"I said looking at him "hmm...oh yeah!your Travis, Zanes buddy!yes we have met before. Yesterday actually" garroth said "oh yeah! what sup garroth nice to see you again"
"Yeah, Same to you!"
"You walking to school or catching the bus?" I asked him "oh, I'm actually walking to school with my friend Laurence this is house, wanna join?" "Sure why not, it's better walking almost 30 minutes alone" "awesome!"

After about 5 minutes or so a kid came out of the grey blue house "ok dad I won't!"
He yelled at, I assume his dad before fully walking out. "Hey Garroth sorry for keeping you wait--um you lost kid?" "Heh, Laurence this is Travis! He's gonna walk with us!"
"Nice to meet you Laurence!"
"Uh.. nice to meet you too Travis"

I'm going to be honest
He is short, shorter than Zane and Zane, I think at least, is 5'7
Laurence looks to be 5'4 maybe?, But yeah I never knew a guy that is that short in highschool.
Me and Garroth are like giants to him, Garroth may be at least 5'11 or maybe 6'0, and I'm 5'10.

(I'll make a height chart later idk tho)
_time skip_

Zanes pov

I already hate today, first I get tripped right when I walk in this hell hole, second my locker gets jammed so I have to carry this heavy ass bag all day, third I forgot I had fucking homework so that's wonderful.
Ugh can this day get any better..
"Hey zane!"
Fuck my life
"What do you want Garroth"
"Oh,hello Zane"
I heard a familiar voice
I look up and see.. Travis?
"Oh um uh, h-hi"
Did I just fucking stutter!?
"Heh, what you doing with your bag? It looks pretty heavy" Travis said
"Oh my locker got jammed, so I have to w-wait til the janitor fixes it."I say trying not stutter, but fail of course.

I just want this day to
end already..

A/n
Well here you go, a short fucking chapter
I found Little motivation to work on a chapter
And a little bit more to say a little facts about me.
So yeah

1.
I have 6 siblings
Me being the second oldest

2.
I'm the only one that has hazel eyes out of the 7 kids my mom has

3.
I'm 5'10

4.
I have a habit of moving my lips up and down when I'm not paying attention or I'm thinking

5.
I'm transgender
(I might get some hate but it's whatever)

6.
My favorite band is Hollywood undead and Linkin park

7.
I'm obsessed with It (the new one)
And I'm getting a loser lover shirt by next Friday hopefully

8.
I also have a bad habit of saying something misspelled out loud

9.
I'm a Scorpio
[Nov. 12 ××××]

10.
I draw my feelings or I'll write them down when I'm mad or upset about something

This is the shirt