~5~

~Dont play song yet~

Zane's POV
Finally are mom came and picked us up after like 100 hours omi!
I got in the car in the back since Vlad called shot-gun

After about 5 mins of our mom begging me to tell her how my first day was at PDH was she finally gave up.
I soon as she gave I put in my ear buds. I looked through my music and decided to play
Bring me the horizon
(Play song)

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead.
Got a hole in my soul, growing deeper and deeper.
And I can't take one more moment of this silence.
The loneliness is haunting me.
And the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up.

It comes in waves, I close my eyes.
Hold my breath and let it bury me.
I'm not okay, and it's not alright.
Won't you drag the lake and bring me home again?

Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?
Save me from myself, don't let me drown.
Who will make me fight? Drag me out alive?
Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

What doesn't destroy you, leaves you broken instead.
Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper.
And I can't take one more moment of this silence.
The loneliness is haunting me.
And the--

"Zu~zu!where home!"my mom yelled "ahh!oh..ok"I said as my mom scared me half to death..

I swear this lady is going to be the death of me...

As I walk out of the car I rush upstairs in my room grabbing my laptop and my ear buds and sit on my bed playing video games for who knows how long.

About a few hours my mom calls me down to eat dinner even though I wasn't hungry I go down anyway.

I'm kinda glad I did because it was my favorite!
Spaghetti and meatballs!
Yes!

After awhile of silence my 'dad' speaks
"So Garroth, how's school going so far?" He asked Garroth
"Oh Well it's going well I guess."
Garroth answers
"Hmm well that's good..Vlad?" "Oh it's going great! I already made a friend!"" Heh that's my boy!"
I was just sitting there waiting for him too ask me but of course he didn't...

"Zu~zu how was your day?" My mom suddenly asked me
To be honest I was kinda surprised that she did
Since I kept denying it earlier..
"It was...alright for my first day" I answer
"Well that's good" she said

After a bit I was done with my food.

I get up and put my plate in the sink and head up to my room without saying a word.

It's now 1am and I can't sleep.. maybe I need some water..
As I go down and make my way to the kitchen I hear something....
It sounded like talking...
But who would down in the middle of the night... I peek my head towards the kitchen..
Once I did I See my dad on the phone drunk of course..
He was I on the phone with someone but I couldn't really hear who it was...but it did sound like a... female...
"Yes I'll be over in the morning when my wife leaves for work.....okay bye~"
Garte said has he hung up the phone...is ...is he cheating on mom? Why!? My mom is probably the sweetest women I know! And he's planning on having an affair with some women!!
Omi I hate him!!
Ughhhh!!
I mental yell to myself
But why though?

I think he saw me..shît!..

All I remember is him walking up to me and yelling at asking why I'm awake this late and to not tell my mother about what he was planning on doing to her... and then everything turning black...

I wake up the next morning on the kitchen floor and my cheek stinging like hell..
I get off the floor after a few minutes and go to the living to what time it was
Good he's not in here.. I go to the tv and look at the clock
5:23am..good at least my mother or anybody saw I was on the kitchen floor -sigh-
I quietly but quickly make my way up to my room..after grabbing a snack of course

I lay on bed eating some frozen gogurt..well now that I'm awake I can't sleep...just great..

After awhile of just staring at the ceiling I decided to check the time
6:48am I might as well get ready..
And right as I got done thinking that Garroth come walking in..this morning just keep getting better and better...
"Come on Zane get up. It's time to get ready" he said

"....fine"I said not sounding happy about it...

This is going to be a long day..

-Word count-
~ 840 ~
(Might be some errors I wrote the rest at literally 5 o'clock in the frickin morning)