Chapter 1: THE ISLE

Warning!! All the descendants fanfics I made have broken the fourth wall

"Once upon a time, long, long ago..." Mal says opening her tablet, "Well, more like 20 years ago..." (y/n) cut off leaning onto Mal's chair.
"Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends." Mal says, (y/n) rolls her eyes, "As if you'd have 6,000 personal friends- that'll only happen in Facebook dummy-" she whispers under her breath and smirked to herself, The tablet showed Belle and beast, "Belle got the tinder switcheroo, His profile picture heavily edited but he actually looks like-" Mal glared at (y/n) to warn her, "Like a old math teacher who just got divorced... Twice..." She continued and laughed. Mal just gawked as (y/n) took the tablet from mal's hand and swiped, a big cake popped up, "Yes Big cake- it wasn't chocolate, so disappointing. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon," She says and the tablet showed the map of Auradon, Mal cleared her throat and grabbed the tablet back, "Anyways.. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier
to keep them there." Mal says showing off the villains including our mom.

"Yeah, he even asked the godmother to revived the dead villains like our mom maleficent, Evil Queen, Ursula, Gaston and many more. Jafar was even striped from his genie powers to stay in the isle-I say the king is messed up, He wanted the dead villains to suffer again in the isle." (Y/n) pointed out and Mal smacked her forehead with her hand and closed her eyes, "(y/n)! We're not gonna talk about that anymore," Mal groaned and (y/n) held her hands up in surrender. "Well it's true but fine.." (y/n) chuckled and Mal rolled her eyes, "Well.." Mal says and looks over to (y/n) thinking she might cut her off again and (y/n) just grinned, "This is our hood." Mal says getting back to the tablet and showed pictures from the isle, "We have No magic. No wi-fi. No way out." Mal says and (y/n) cuts her off again, "Or so we thought." The camera lifts up and Mal pushed it back, "Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened." Mal chuckled and the scene cuts to Ben. "Oh look it's your bOyfRieNd." Do I need to mention who said that?

"We seriously need to redo, okay start from the beginning-" Mal groans, (y/n) placed a hand on her hip, "No, we don't need to start all over again, it's just perfect." (Y/n) says in a 'matter of fact' tone. "It would have been perfect if you stick to the script (y/n), I swear if they made a movie of this they'll cut all your scenes out for being weird," Mal says and (y/n)'s eyes widen, "Mal! What do you mean? I'm making it more interesting and it's not weird, you're weird," She says crossing her arms and stuck her tongue out at Mal, "And you're childish- enough we're going to re do it-" "As if- camera man go shoot Ben's scene hurry!"

👑BEN'S POV

I stared at the isle of lost as the tailor took my measurements, after a few moments the door open revealing my parents and sister as they came in, "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Dad exclaimed while smiling, "Ben's turning 16, dear." Mom said to him. "Hey, pops." I greeted. My sister waved at me from their back before walking over to the bed and took a seat.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42," Dad said and mom looks over to him, "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." "Ah, it was either you or a teapot." he joked and mom slightly glared and rolled her eyes, "Kidding." I silently chuckled and took a breath. "Mom, dad..." I called and turn to me "I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned" I stated, dad took a step forward. "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" He questioned sternly, and I nodded,  "We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." I sighed, he gave me a look, "Have you?" Mom held his shoulder, "I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Mom smiled "Cruella de vil... Jafar.... Evil Queen... Maleficent..." I named and was cut off by Harmony, who blurted out, "Don't forget the Queen of hearts." She smiles, our parents turn to her and dad was about to go on (bitch) beast mode. "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" he yelled at me, I awkwardly stood there.