Chapter 15: "BE OUR GUEST"

🌟YOUR POV

After they sang 'Be our guest' with their own twist and Doug being a cutie while dancing um what? It's true but I swear I wouldn't steal him away from Evie.

Harmony and Ben walked up to their parents, I turn away and walked over to the food section.

-No one's Pov-

"That was so lovely!" Belle complimented hugging Harmony and Ben, "Ready?" the photographer asked and they all smiled, "Oh, by the way,
I have a new girlfriend/I have a girlfriend." Ben and Harmony smiled, "Well, congratulations Ben I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up." Belle said, beast placed his arm on Belle, "Also Harmony, If she really loves you then I'll consider the same gender relationship." Beast said. Harmony rolled her eyes, "Love is Love dad, you don't have to consider anything..." She says, Beast was about to have a bitch (beast) fit but Belle nudged his side, "Do we know your new girlfriends?" Beast asked.

"On the count of three-" the photographer counted,

"One, two..."

"Well, sort of." the twins said, "Mal!/Lizzy!" they said as they noticed their girlfriends, Belle and beast was jungshook as the photographer was about to take a picture, "I gotta go, okay?" the twins said and left as the photographer takes a picture. "Three!"

🌟YOUR POV

"Mal/Liz." the twins said at the same time, mal and Lizzy turned at the same time and noticed them. I turned around still eating my chocolate coated strawberry, Lizzy smiled and went in to hug Harmony. "We wanna introduce you two to our parents." Harmony and Ben said at the same time like twins cause they are... That never happens to Mal and I tbh. "Um.." Mal and Lizzy says, Harmony and Ben held their hands, "I'll just go over there..." I says as I point to Maria watching her little brothers.

"(Y/n)! Come meet me devil triplets." Maria said, I smiled, "Hi there!" I waved and her brothers blushed, the one with freckles held my hand, "Hi! Yer very pretty! Can I marry you?" He asked. Um... "No! Marry me!" The other one with red hair exclaimed holding my other hand, oh... Dam I'm that pretty? Huh? Well kids don't lie so ha!! The one on the middle with black highlights pulled a blue flower from the pot and held it infront of him, Maria burst out laughing, "Aye you guys are out of her league." Maria says carrying the two (who were holding my hand) in her arms, I smiled and picked the one with black highlights, He placed the flower behind my ear, "Aww thank you." I said, "Your brothers are charming." I told Maria. "How old are you guys?" I asked them and they answered, "5!" "Aww sorry, I'm too old for you." I chuckled they pouted.

I noticed, Belle, Beast, Ben, Harmony, Lizzy and Mal looking at me, Mal was pointing at me, so I bowed still carrying Merida's brother. Belle smiled at me and they turned away.

The boys had to go to their mom, We went to play Croquet, I walked towards Mal, "How was it?" I asked her, "How's what?" Mal asked, "The meet up with Belle and Beast?" I asked, she shrugged, "It went well than I expected." She replied, I noticed Harmony in Lizzy's arms as she taught her how to play croquet. "Hello." A old woman greeted us, "Hello." Mal and I greeted back, "Now, have we met?" She ask us, we shook our head, "No, I don't think so. We're new.." Mal says, "We're sort of like a... Transfer student." I continued, "Oh, yes." She smiled, then Audrey walked up to her "Grammy." She says giving the old woman a kiss, "Oh, Audrey!" The old woman exclaimed as Mal and I widen our eyes, "'Grammy'?" Mal asked, "Sleeping beauty's mother." Audrey says and held Queen Leah's hand, "Grammy, I don't think you want
to be talking to these girls." She said as she gave us a look, "Unless you feel like taking
another hundred-year nap." Audrey says as the old woman look at us, "What?-You!" She exclaimed.

"How are you here? And how have you stayed so young? Why is there two of you?" She exclaimed as everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the scene, "Fiiiight!" Merida shouts after chugging on her mead, "Mom! Not now." Maria says.

This was awkward for me, "Queen leah, It's okay." Ben says walking over to us and held Mal's shoulders, "Maleficent is still on the island. These are her daughters, Mal. (Y/n). Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben says, I noticed what Leah was wearing, heR cLotHeS sCreAmS RePuTAtiOn putting Tay tay's album to shame.

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples.
And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" She exclaimed, it should have made me guilty but nope, why? Well;

1. She created the monster named Audrey, if only Aurora raised her then the result wouldn't be... Well... Bratty Audrey.

2. Her Husband is a jerk for breaking my mom's heart.

3. She's putting Mal and I in this situation.

"You mustn't trust them." She told Ben, "I'm so so sorry, it must been hard but-" Mal said taking a step forward, Chad stood in between. "Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad yelled at mal, I moved Mal behind me as Ben held her close, "Don't do this, Chad." Ben told Chad, "What?" Chad said as he looked at him, "They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh." Chad said, I felt my blood boiling in anger.

"Shut up! You were never raised in the isle so you don't know what it feels like!" I shouted clenching my fist, he scoffed and turn to Mal and pointed at her. "You stole another girl's boyfriend." I moved my fist but Harmony held it and placed it on my side, "He's not worth it." she whispered to me. "You enjoy hurting people-" Chad said to Jay, "You, you're just using Harmony, you are disgusting for dating the same gender as you." He told to Lizzy who was holding onto Harmony's arm. "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." He said to Evie- That's it-

I was about to punch him but Evie stood in front of me holding her mirror making me retreat my fist. "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" She ask the mirror and it showed Chad. "What? Come on!" He said and slapped her hand away, I held Evie before she tripped, I pushed her over to Jay and once again, Harmony blocked my punch, "See?! She tried to punch me! She's evil! They're evil!" Chad said turning around,

Harmony let go of Lizzy and fixed her sleeves, "Ahem, we're not done yet," She says clearing her throat, "Wha-" Chad says turning around. "This is for calling my sweet darling, Disgusting, calling my friend (Y/n) Evil and this is for Evie for calling her a Gold digger and a Cheater." She said before she knocked him out, Audrey screamed as everyone stood in shock, "Harmony punched Chad!" Audrey yelled, "Wake up." She says as she shakes chad, "Check If he's okay." She pleaded, "If you're planning on banishing them, you'd have to banish me too!" Harmony says as she held her hand in the air showing her middle finger, she moved to Lizzy and held her hand, "Let's go." She told us, Evie, Mal, Lizzy, Carlos and I nodded, "Jay!" I called and he followed us, "Guys! Harmony!" We heard Ben called for us.

"Why'd you stop me?" I asked Harmony, "You were called Evil, if you punched him they would definitely put you in jail without a thought." She says, "It caused you your reputation though.." I told her and she shrugs, "It was worth it." I smirked, "Says the girl who said, 'he's not worth it' hmm," "Yeah yeah..."

-No one's Pov-

"Guys it was just a misunderstanding!" Ben told the others, "The villain kids got into Harmony's head! Without a doubt! She's under their spell!" Audrey shouted, People started nodding, "No she's not!" Maria yelled, everyone turn to her, "Great... Now weirdo is joining them." Audrey says crossing her arms. "You wanna go?!" Maria asked pulling her hair up in a high ponytail walking towards her, Audrey screamed when Maria held her fist up, "Violence is not the answer," Ben says holding Maria in place, Audrey stick her tongue out like a kid, Maria growled like a bear making Audrey whimper and hold onto her Grammy's arm.

Made: SomeBODY ONCE TOLD ME- It's 2016?
Edited: August 3 2019
Published: August 4 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair