Chapter 7: DORA THE EXPLORER GETS HER HAIR DONE

🌟YOUR POV

"Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within', then he's not worth it Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane said laying down on Mal's bed, I was by the window seat, "Auradon." I snorted looking outside the window, "Mal, do you like?" Evie asked showing the dress she was making, "Yeah. It's cute It brings out your eyes" Mal told Evie, "I know." Evie replied,  "I'll never get a boyfriend," Jane said and flopped on mal's bed, I laughed. "Boyfriends are overrated" mal said rolling her eyes while reading mom's spell book, "And how would you know, Mal?" Evie asked as she continued using the sewing machine, I turn to them still sitting on the window seat, "Yeah Mal, You've never had one." I teased, Mal gave me a look, "Yeah cause he chose you." She says and I fake gasps, "Oh really now? More like he chose uma," I laughed and flipped my hair, Jane stared at me, "If I was beautiful as you I'd get how many boyfriends by now..." She told us, "Oh yeah! Are there guys hitting on you?" Evie asked me and I shook my head, nooo I don't think sooo... Oh wait, I nodded and smiled, "Yeah but I rejected them cause this girl needs space." I said then smiled like Antonio Garza ahahaha.

"Are you and Carlos dating? Or jay? Cause you two have some chemistry going on." Jane asked, Evie and Mal made a 'pfft' noise, "No, I would date Carlos but I'd probably hurt him..." I sadly say, "Also... Jay? Nope nope, sure we used to flirt but no no cause he's more of my brother- no Alabama- like he comforts me and stuff." I say and coughed, "Anyways Mal, Why?" I asked her.

"It's 'cause I don't need one, They're a waste of time." Mal says and I snort, "Everything is a waste of time- unless eating." I told to myself. Evie gasped suddenly like she dropped a eyeshadow palette and it was ruined. "I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no." Evie said in panic as she searched for Chad's homework, I grimaced and turn back to the window, "And that is exactly what mal meant." I said shrugging, Mal bowed playfully. Someone knocked at the door and we turn over to see Dora the explorer. "Hola!" I greeted and slapped my mouth, oh no, she's Chinese... aM raCisT oH nOoooO. No hate I swear, am just joking! If you don't like my humour, you are free to leave- thank you, next.

"Um... Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie." She says getting in, We stared at her including Jane, "My mom's Mulan?" She says, my eyes widen, "Do you have that make up removal sleeve like your mom?" I asked and she shook her head then shrugged, "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair." She shrugged me off! Gasp! Mal just had a 'eh' face right now. "And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil." Mal and I looked down with wide eyes, I tried my best not to laugh. "But do you think you could do mine?" She says and we looked at her.

"Why would I do that for you?" Mal questioned, Lonnie brought out a coin bag, "I'll pay you 50 dollars." She smiled, Evie walked up to her and grabbed the bag, "Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights." Evie says touching her hair.

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like mal's." Lonnie says, I snorted and said, "Really? The split ends, too?" Mal glared at me and faced Evie who swinged the bag, she closed her eyes before saying, "Fine..." Lonnie, Jane and Evie squealed, Lonnie stood in front of the mirror as Mal stood in front of her, looking at Mal's height, she's short... Eh the shorter the better right? Cause you would survive the apocalypse and hide into tight spaces.

"Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." Mal says a bit irritated and swinged her hand, lonnie's hair changed instantly and turned around to the mirror, she was gawking at it, Evie walked up to her, "I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it..." Evie requested but Lonnie stops her, "No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it." Lonnie exclaimed.

"You do?" Evie raised her brow, "It's just... Now I'm cool." lonnie said as she ripped her skirt, Girl, you just ripped a good ass skirt! Why?! It's not even cool! "Like ice." Mal says and I laughed sarcastically, good one an ice pun wowww...
Jane got off of Mal's bed and stood next to Lonnie and did the same, she ripped her skirt... I closed my eyes disappointedly.