Chapter 17: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE BUT THEY ALL FAILED TF-

🌹 HARMONY'S POV

"IT'S CORONATION DAY!" I scream out sat up from my bed, "IT'S CORONATION DAY!" I screamed again as I got out of my bed, Maria wasn't on her bed so she might be eating in the cafeteria. I ran out of my room to my brother's room, on my way I saw Elsa's and Anna's niece/Daughter watching weirdly as I sang for the 'first time in forever' in the halls, I stopped at Ben's room and knocked, "Benny? Do you wanna build a snowman?" I asked before laughing, opening the door, "Oh look who's ready to go." I teased as I saw him already suit up, "And look who isn't ready." He back fired, he wasn't smiling,
"Rather go to your coronation looking like this." I say posing, I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday, "Also why the long face? Is it because it's the last day of your freedom?" I asked ruffling his hair, "No... I'm just sad for Lizzy." He said and I gave him a look, "Who's Lizzy? Wait- aren't you dating Mal? Are you cheating?" I asked him, he shook his head and sighed. He fixed his hair and I ruined it again before walking out to prepare myself.

-No one's Pov-

-Few hours, Isle-

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm snow white, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White says through the tV, "'I'm snow white.'" E.Q. mimicked, "Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." She added, "Oh, fairy godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow says as her lip curve up in a smile, "And there is fairy godmother's wand." She says, "I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed as she got in front of the tv, "You do? Haven't heard that yet." QoH says sarcastically, "Oh, Well isn't it Princess Harmony, wearing a gown for the first time in years, wow! This is history!" Snow White says as they turn to Harmony wearing a yellow gown, she was waving at the TV.

"Well isn't she a beauty," Snow said with a wink, "Ew! Stop winking!" Evil Queen said throwing popcorn. "Oh, and here comes Ben now." She says.
"Well, If it isn't..." E.Q. says as she noticed Mal on the carriage, "My daughter. Looking like some kind of..." Maleficent says, "Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie." She says as she read the paper, "Evie! That's my dau..." E.Q. says kinda having a heart attack. "Evie! Someone named Evie designed her gown." Snow White says, "That's my daughter!" EQ exclaimed, "Oh, wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince, and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand. Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one. It's happening, people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today." Maleficent stated.

🌟YOUR POV

I stood next to Evie in the Balcony, I noticed Lizzy staring at Harmony, I placed a hand on her shoulder and she smiled at me, "I'm okay..." She said. "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy
as long as you shall reign?" FG asked, "I do solemnly swear." Ben says and FG smiled, "Then it is my Honor and my joy to bless our new king-" Someone grabbed the wand.

And guess who? It was Audrey.

Everyone gasps to see Jane grabbed the wand, Evie, Lizzy, Carlos, Jay and I went downstairs. "Child, what are you doing?!" FG yelled at her daughter, "If you won't make me beautiful, "I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" She says using control of the wand as I yelled, "Take cover!" As Mal went up to her and tried to grab the wand, "Careful, Mal!" Ben says, We were standing near them, "Mal, give me the wand." Ben says as she looks confused and screamed, "Stand back." She looks around, "It's okay." Ben assured, "Ben, I said stand back!" She says flustered, "You really want to do this?" He asked, "We have no choice, Ben!" She yelled, "Our parents..." She added, "Mal, Your parents made their choice." Ben says, "Now you make yours."

Harmony was at the side with Maria looking confused af when she noticed Lizzy staring at her, "I think I want to be good." Mal says, "You are good." Ben says, "How do you know that?" She yelled as tears fell down from her eyes, "Because..." Ben stopped smiling and said, "Because I'm listening to my heart." Mal looked at him and lowered the wand slowly, "I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." She says turning to us, "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." She says to Jay, "Yeah!" Jay responded, "And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy." She says, "Who would've thought?" Carlos commented.

"Lizzy, I'm really sorry." She told Lizzy, "It's okay..." Lizzy said, "And Evie, You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart." She told Evie, then she turn to me, "My dearest, Sister, You've been protective of me which is shocking since you don't do that in the isle," she says chuckling, "But I really appreciate it." She says as I tackled her into a hug, she hugged back, 'awwe's can be heard in the room, I let go, "And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school." She says, and look at Ben, "And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy." She says showing off her ring.

"Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys." She says as she stick out her fist, I moved mine next to hers, "I choose good." I said, "I choose good, too." Jay says doing the same, "I choose good." Evie and Lizzy says doing what we just did, we all turn to Carlos,

"So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried
about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad." He says, "Your parents can't reach you here." Ben smiled, "Okay, then. Good." Carlos says putting his fist next to ours, we smiled at Ben and he followed us. The lights darken and showed maleficent making everyone gasp, "I'm back!" She says as Mal mumbled, "It can't be." She says, "Go away, mother." I say, "My daughters are funny." She chuckled. "Wand me. Chop chop." She says as Mal held up the wand and threw it to FG.

-Skip the fight-

"What just happened?" Harmony asked as everyone was started moving, Ben growled then Mal stopped him, he looked confused, "We kinda got this all wrapped up here." I say, "Oh..." Ben says as he realized, "Next time, I rescue you, okay?" He told my sister, "Yeah." Mal giggled, I playfully rolled my eyes as I swing my arms on both of their shoulder, "Let's just hope, we'll not let there be a next time, okay?" I say as I sweat dropped and removed my arm off of them noticing Jane with FG scolding her.

"I'll leave you two love birds now." I smiled at them and walked to Maria, "Harmony's acting weird." She firstly say, "What?" Harmony says crossing her arms, "It's the dress isn't it?" She says, Maria groans before hugging me, "Anyways I have to go, I'll see you at the dance." She says before her brothers dragged her away. Harmony smiled at me then walked to her mum.

Mal bowed at Audrey and she bowed back, Eh.  I noticed the guards placing a glass on mom, "Careful! That's my mom!" Mal and I exclaimed, they carefully covered Lizard mom with the glass case they used for FG's wand and took her away. I hugged Mal, "Hey at least she ain't dead, and I'm sure she'll learn how to be good, even though it will take years and years of practice." I told her, she smiled and swinged her arms around me.

"Do you regret it?" I asked Lizzy and she turn to me, "Kinda..." She says, I nudged her, "Don't worry, she'll remember everything someday." I told her, she hugged me, "Thanks..." I smirked, "You know... True loves kiss always break the spell." I reminded her, she shook her head no, "No! I can't just walk up to her and kiss her out of nowhere!" She says shaking me, "Are you crazy??" she questioned, I chuckled. "Well if it happened to Lindsey Lohan in Just my luck it can happen to you." I told her and she let go of me, "Who's Lindsey Lohan?" She asked, I replied with a smile and walked away. "Hey!" She called and follows me.

Jay, Carlos, Evie, Mal and Ben joined our hug, "Well, let's get this party started!" Ben says, "Ohayohay, hey!" We said in unison.

Made: In China 2016
Edited: August 3 2019
Published: August 4 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair