1. The End

Maine just got hit by the worst news of her life. Everything that she's been doing was fake. All the sweet moments, all the pabebe stints, everything. It had been a year and half with all the fans but behind the camera, it was all unrealistic. The worst part is she had to tell the world, all because her onscreen partner couldn't keep his dick in his pants. 

"Bakit mo kasi ginawa? And how the hell did that even get out? Ngayon malalaman na ng buong mundo, malalaman na ng sambayanan na fake tayo." She yelled inside her dressing room. 

"Eh ano namang big deal?" Her onscreen partner asked. 

"The people we made laugh, the people we made happy, don't they matter? Gago ka ba? It's like taking a candy from a baby. Dahil lang hindi ka makapagpigil? And when were you gonna tell me that you don't swing my way? Bakit di mo sinabi na hindi ako ang type mo? You could've been honest? Was it all for the fame?"

"You're only now figuring that out? Hello, artista rin ako and I need my career to boost. Kung di mo alam ang kalakaran sa showbiz eh di you're in a wrong work environment." He glared at her then rolled his eyes.

"Sino yung kasama mo sa video? Sino yung kahalikan mo? Whose dick were tou sucking?"

"Si Enrique."

"Oh my God! So ikaw nga yung nasa video? Ang tanga mo! Shit! Mas tanga ako." Maine was red with anger and embarassment.

"So ano balak mo gawin?Ako, I'm planning to come out." Her loveteam said.

"Are you planning to destroy both our careers?" She was about to say somehing more when the floor director started knocking on her dressing room.

"Maine, andito yung special guest. He wants to meet you." The director said.

"Sige papasukin mo na siya." The special guest entered and when Maine caught his eye, that's when the real spark happened.

"Hi, I'm Alden."

"Hi." Maine blushed, shook his hand then turned and faced her previous LT. 

"Jake, kung gusto mo mag come out, go ahead because JaMaine is so over." She turned aroud then smiled at Alden and was surprised when Alden was also mezmerized by her.

It so happened that the cameras were rolling. "Guys, just edit out the JaMaine part then were good to go."