"What?"

"What?" I ask in slight disbelief. Now he asks?!

"I mean, yeah, we finally convinced Yukino and Minerva. But that was the whole purpose wasn't it?"

I don't know, it felt like they were convinced at the very start of it all. Then he just played around with me for the next one or two months.

"It shouldn't be that hard to tell Yukino and Minerva. I mean, we were never 'a thing,' anyway, right?," he continues.

"I get that we haven't been completely honest with them, but I don't think we have been very honest with each other neither," I growled.

"What do you mean?"

"Doesn't matter anymore. I have to go. I guess it's your job to tell them then," I say, bitterly before I leave for the guild.

He has to finish what he started, you know what I'm saying?

You know what, I'm actually not really in the mood to go to the guild. Sting is going to be there anyway, and I don't know if I wanted to deal with him. I'm not really in the mood to go on a mission neither, and besides, I almost never go alone.

I would always go with him.

I just want to walk by myself. Yeah, that seems nice. Yukino already stopped by earlier to take Lector and Frosch, so I will actually be alone. At this point, that's kind of what I need right now.

Sometimes I feel all depressed whenever I feel alone, but this time, I kinda needed to be alone.

I walk around town, taking deep breaths occasionally just to clear my mind. Never works, though.

Why can't he just admit it?

I could never get myself to say it to him first. But that's not the point. Why would he just play around with my feelings like that, and consider that fun?

I look up at the sky, and of course, it was a light gray in color. Luckily, it wasn't too cold for me.

Of course, I walked to the park, where I usually go when something is bothering me. But it also reminded me of the time when Sting first met me.

Skiadrum just recently "died," and I didn't really have anywhere to go, or anyone to turn to. I wandered aimlessly, and I thought that I'd be alone forever. I only had my magic abilities to protect me, in case of anything happened. Skiadrum's magic.

I've wanted to join Phantom Lord for a while, but that dark guild got destroyed by a light guild called Fairy Tail. So obviously, that was not an option anymore.

There was a park right ahead of me. There was a small bench, under a large tree. I walk to it and I sit down. It was a shady spot, and there were lots of colorful flowers.

And those flowers reminded me of the time when Skiadrum and I would sometimes pick flowers to make flower bracelets and crowns for each other.

I teared up at the thought, and I bury my face into my hands, trying to hold back the sobs and tears to the best of my ability. But of course, I was weak, and I failed.

I stayed like that for a long time, but no one bothered to check on me. They see a small boy, crying alone, and they don't even care. Skiadrum always told me that some humans could be heartless...

But she did tell me that some humans do care.

"Hey!" I hear a voice. I look up to see a boy about my age. His hair was blond, and even spiked up. He smiled at me, and everything just seemed to brighten up a little. "Are you okay?" He asks as he sits right next to me.