Chapter 13

Say yes to the Dress

-Sophia

I walked down the hall to Jax's new room.

"Jaaxxxxx!!!" I shook Jax and whispered his name, trying to wake him, which was not working, I then proceed to get a bucketful of cold water.

"Fine I tried the nice way" I poured the water on him making him  jump out of bed.

"Oh good you're awake, I gotta get ready for breakfast with Paige" I quickly made my way to the closet

"You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!"

"No, no I'm not" I smiled at him innocently

"Now, chop chop, time's ticking"

45 minutes later... (8:00)

I showered and got changed into a normal outfit, I decide not to wear makeup today

"Hey Jax"

"What?"

"Can I borrow a car?"

"No"

"Whyyyyyy??"

"Because"

"You have plenty of cars to share, now you're just being selfish" I crossed my arms

The bathroom door opened and he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist that looked like at any second it would drop and his friend would be out and free. I gawked at his body as the stem made its way out the bathroom as well.

"Well I can give you a ride and you can keep gawking at my beautiful self for a little longer" he smirked at me as he made his way to the closet and got dressed in a suit.

"Shut up, I wasn't gawking, I just happen to looking in your direction"

"So that wasn't drool I saw on your face?"

"No!!! Stop talking!!! hurry up and lets go"

"We will continue later"

"mmmhmm" I grabbed my phone a bit of cash and put in my small backpack, and headed downstairs, not far behind Jax was behind me. My wounds and bruises were all healed up, weeks I spent avoiding Jax, today was the first day in weeks since I've spoken to Jax.

Jax dropped me off at the cafe I was supposed to meet Paige at. I headed inside and it looked very retro and cute, I took a seat next to the windows. I played games while I waited for Paige to get here.