Chapter 17

Lost Memories

Recap:

His hand was out and I lifted mine and shook his. "My name is Sophia....Sophia Darkwood"

I felt like I could trust James, I think he was my friend.

I wonder if he knows what my life was like.....before I lost my memory...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well Sophia it's been a couple of months  and they said you can go home tomorrow "

Home? I don't remember where I was supposed to go. It's been months and I could only remember a few things about my life, I remember my dad and my twin brother Dean... I've tried remembering more but I can't, James said that he didn't know me before the accident, he apologized to me so many times... and I forgave him....the only person I hate are the people chasing me. I haven't had any trouble, they haven't found me either, but neither has my family. James and I have gotten closer, he visited me everyday, he was my friend. He told me that I was in Long Beach, LA and I know that I was a long way from home.

"Thanks.."

"Yea they said that you have completely healed, but they don't know when your mem-"

"James"

"Huh?" He turned his head, looking over his shoulder to look at me. His eyes widen. He immediately came to my side and wiped his thumb over my cheek. I felt a wet drop hit my cheek. I didn't realize I was crying.

"Whats wrong?"

"Where do I belong? Jamie.... I don't know where my family is.... I CAN'T REMEMBER!!" I felt myself filled with anger, I couldn't remember a single damn thing that could help me get home, all I can remember is a childhood memory and the house, that's all it was, a memory, I don't even know where they are, they might be dead for all I know.... I can't even remember why I was being chased.

"Shhhhhh... its okay...its okay"

"But it's not" James held me in his arms and rubbed my back saying it was going to okay. But is it really?

-Jax

"What do you mean you lost them!!!!" I slammed my fist on the desk, The men in front of me filled with fear.

"Get out of my face" they all shuffled to leave and then there was silence. I tried to calm myself down. I saw Sophia's ring. All I did was to keep her safe, everything, it meant nothing now. It's been months since she was taken, I tracked down the man who took her, but even he doesn't know where she is...

Ciera's Flashback

"Please..... I don't know where she is" he grabbed his collar and slammed him up against  the wall

"What do you mean you don't know where she is!!!"  His entire body trembled with anger, his voice held anger,

"She ESCAPED!!!.... okay she escaped" The man in front of him was covered in blood, his voice was weak, shaky and desperate.

Jax held his gun to his head, his face hard and cold, like he was hollow and empty.

"Please no. no... I don't want to die... I told you what you wanted" He sobbed even harder, Jax let him fall to his knees.

"Beg." He simply said, like it was nothing. The man begged and begged.

"Did she beg you to let her go?" He lifted his hand and punched him