Chapter 21

Collateral Damage (PART II)

-Sophia

"Sophia"

I could feel myself shake, I groaned. My eyes fluttered open, I slowly lifted my head to meet a pair of eyes, the man looked so scared and relieved at the same time, I couldn't really see his whole face there was only one light bulb lighting this entire room and that flickered on and off, I looked at him in confusion. What was happening? my hand automatically went up to my head and the guy removed my hand from my head, and kept his hand over mine and examined my wound. I looked at my hand and saw a bit of blood.

"It's okay it's only a little..it's close to stopping now"

"Whats going on?" I put my hands on the ground and noticed my ankles had chains around them. I was chained down, who would do such a thing?

"We're trapped." He said taking hold of his chains, as he shrugged, grinning like a child.

"Why are saying it like nothing is wrong" I started to feel panicked. I could hear my heart pounding and the guy tried to keep me quiet, and I slowly started to keep my thoughts in control.

"Well me being Adam I've been in this situation so many times before" He took a look at me saw my scared face.

"Sophia calm down they haven't came in..I don't know who they are or what they are capable of... we have to be careful"

"How do you know me?"

"Sophia? do you even know me? Do you remember anything?"

"N-No... I don't think so"

"What can your remember?" He leaned against the wall but before I could tell him anything. The door opened and in came two men. I scooted closer to Adam...For what I know right now is that I should trust him.. afterall he's chained up like me. The two men stood dressed up in all black, neither of them looking at us, one brought in a chair and A voice erupted from behind the two men.

"Hello" The man that came from out the dark, came out holding a red rose, His hair bright red and his facial features sharp. He had blue eyes. He had two tattoos on his left arm, one on his shoulder and the other on his forearm. He grabbed the chair and scooted it closer to me and sat in front of me and just examined me.

"You're probably wondering who am I?" He kneeled in front of me grabbing my chin, making me look at him

"What do you want with me?"

"Who do you work for? You can't keep us here" The guy next to me spoke

"Nu-uh I ask the questions." He quickly stood up and turned his back to us.

"So Sophia, how's our family?"

"Our?"

"Yes our" He stood with his back to us. "Mom really didn't tell you anything did she, well let me fill you in Sophia, I am your older brother Malik Landon Spark , see dear old mom had me when she was nineteen, of course we don't have the same dad my dad is James Spark and this is my gang, well it's about to be, but you and Dean in the way of what is rightfully mine"