•I care about you•

Normal day in Orochimaru's hideout. Kimimaro was training or resting.
Kidoumaru was making spider webs
Jirobo was eating.

And Sakon?
Poor Sakon was sick and bored. Laying in bed wasn't much fun.
Kabuto was now going to his room to give him medicine. Tayuya followed him. Why? One word - curious.
"Tayuya? Will you take care of him? I have other pacients and test subjects."
"Pff. You are a fu##ing medic ninja! You can't even take a care of one of the strongest in this hideout!"
"I thinked that you are the one of the closesst people to him." "I didn't said that i wouldn't do it. But only this time."

She tried to act as usuall. Yes! Finally a way to get closer to him. Omg I have crush on him like half year! Sakon... Of course i will take care of him! He would be in best hands. "Um... Hey, Sakon! I would take care of you now. If you are okay with it." Last sentance she said a way quietter. "You are a lot better then that freak with glasses."
"Thanks. So, did you need something?" "A glass of water would be fine." "That fu##ing jerk didn't give you water?!" How can he do that to him?! My poor Sakon. Wait.. He is not mine you idiot! His voice brought her to reality. "No, He don't." Tayuya literally runned to get him watter.

Then she put her arms around him to help him sit. "Thanks, Tayu. It will be more fun, when you are here." Sakon smiled at her. He gave me a nickname? He never do that! Look like I am lucky.
"Why did you call me like that?"
"You didn't like it?" It was some sort of sad feeling in his voice.
"No, I like it! It's actually my first nickname." "Im happy that you like it." He yawns. "Did you even sleep?" Tayuay asked him. "No, why?"
"You must sleep you... Baka." Silverhaired raise eyebrow. Did she called him a baka? That wasn't .... Only a baka? He expected to call him idiot or fu##er. "Ok then." She get the blankets on him and waited till He fall asleep.

He is asleep. I mean... That was what she thinked. Sakon was just pretending to sleep. Tayuya gentlly poked his arm. Okay. He is sleeping hardlly. Then she done a thing that she always wanted to do. She sat next to him and gently touching his hair. After few seconds her hand went to his cheek. A sigh left her lips.
Tayuya leaned down and kiss him sweetlly on lips. The hand grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer to him. The soft lips of the male replaid to her, kissing her back. The two enjoyed the kiss for moment, then pulled away. "Why the heck you aren't sleeping!" She yelled at him with blushing face. "Awww... I never expected to see the soft side of you, Tayu." Oh my, I love his voice.
"Ehm.. Tayuya?" "Yes?" She looked at him. "You know that you will be sick too, after kissing me." "I know and what?" "I will like to share a bed." Sakon said with smirk on his face.
She blushed deep red. "W-what the... I will definitietlly not share a bed with you!" "Why not? We are together."
"We are?" "Of course. I loved you all the time. But... Get the first kiss from girl is shame. Come. I was going to be the first one who will kiss you."
"I-I m-must go now." She tried to get out of the embarasing situation.
"But you care about me." Sakon said with the cutest face ever.

Tayuya then rest of day spent with Sakon, cudling.

This one was shorter but I love this idea! What do you think? ^^