•Nickname•

Another oneshot. :) Enjoy!!!

Tayuya was heading to her room, but bumped into some person. "Am I so Handsome that you want to be with me so badly?" Blackhaired boy flirted. "Fu** off you stupid a##ole." Sasuke just smirked and walked off. Then she was finally in her room, pissed off. That fu**er better watch for his ljfe!
Her anger was replaced by surprise.

Sakon was on her bed resting. He opened his eyes and welcomed her with warm smile. "Hi Tayu." "Can you tell me why are you on my bed? And stop calling me like that!" Kunoichi went closer to him. "Im bored so i went to your room." Sakon shrugged.
She noded. "Oh and... I know that you like that nickname. I know you better than anyone else in this hideout."
Tayuya was quiet because it was true.
"Okay but.. dont call me like that infront of others." "I dont see reason why." "Because I trust you enough to do that."

"Hey, Sakon?"

"Yeah?"

"I.. I got a song for you." She blushed at her own words. Stupid, stupid! Why do you tell him that!!!

Sakon smirked and says: I want to hear it. Its nice of you.
He flashed her breath-taking smile.

Tayuya's heart was somewhere in her neck. "O-Ok." She brings her flaute to her lips and started playing song for him. A song that she always plays from her heart.

When she ended, Sakon clapped her as respond. "Do you like it?"

"I love it."

Few Days Later....

Karin and Tayuya was walking together, having good time with each other. (Yes in this story they are friends) And telling secrets...

Little does Tayuya knows.. a certain silver haired was listening to them.

After they went to their own paths, Sakon took this chance. "Oi, Tayu."
She turned around and smiled at him. For some unknown reason, she was happy to see him.

He then pinned her to the wall, helding her wrists with one hand.
"What do you think you're doing?!"
Sakon chuckled and leaned down to her. "I'm leting my dreams come true." He huskilly whispered in her ear. Silverhaired kissed her passionattly. Tayuya, taken by schock a bit, slowly returned the kiss. Sakon smirked into kiss. After some time they pulled away.

Tayuya's cheeks was now dark red.
Sakon laughed silentlly. "You know that you are such a cutie?"
"S-shut up..." He hugged her tighly and plastered kiss on her head.
"My little Tayuua-chan..."
Sakon was daydreaming about her love again.