•Mission•

"Damn it! Another stupid mission?!" Tayuya's yell was heared in all hideout. "I gave you a choise. Mission with Sakon or Kidoumaru." Kabuto says with that monotoning voice. "Pff... Sakon." "Hey, Someone is talking about me?" He put his arm around her, the ending was that he was hugging Tayuya. She tried to break free from the hugg, but no use. And with it that stupid blush across her face! "Hurry up! What is the  mission?" Female said impatietlly. "Get the scroll with secret jutsus in Konoha." "Okey, just..." She tried to push Sakon of her. "Calm down, we will do it." "You little-" "Stop it you two and go!" "Hai!" They pulled away and runned to the forest.

~ time skip after mission is done ~

"Hey, Tayuya. Can I talk to you a little?" What the hell he wants?
"Okay." She comed closer to him.
"What is it?" "I-I have a Present for you?" "Why?" "Just... Close your eyes."
She did what he told her. She is so beautifull... Then he sweetlly kiss her on lips. Tayuya's first instinct was to slap him but ... He is Sakon .. Her forgotten crush .... He was so sweet and gentle to her, she liked it. No, loved it. So she kiss him back. Tayuya felt his smile on her lips.

After good 4 minutes they pulled away. "Soooo... Did Tayuua-chan liked it?" Her face went red. She was quiet.
"I will take it as yes." He smirked.
"Dont do this to me!" Her face red like chilli. "What do you mean?" "This! You are ... You just give me that feeling you love me! And what if that isnt true? What if you leave me? I will be Alone again..." Her voice break at the last sentances. Sakon hugged her tighly. "I promise I'll never leave you. And I will show you that i love you with all my heart." He kissed her head. "Thank you so much!" She hugged him back. "I hope that you are my girlfriend now." "Of course I am." She said with smile. Then they went to rooms.